The Mckenna Dilemma

i just can’t see an English club matching our valuation for him. Also the fact he is in Croatia , the deadline is 5pm today might make it logistically impossible for a move to happen to an English side.

Don't understand this train of thought, if someone actually wants him the logistics won't even be a factor. Chartered flight, medical done over there, his agent won be in Croatia so can negotiate on his behalf

Don't understand this train of thought, if someone actually wants him the logistics won't even be a factor. Chartered flight, medical done over there, his agent won be in Croatia so can negotiate on his behalf

Would it be possible that the agent could have a power of attorney and sign on his behalf?

Hopefully a deal is done today and it just all gets put to bed. The talk of £10m is pie in the sky, but I reckon if a bid of £7-8m came in then he will be gone. Nae wanting this dragging out until Xmas time when all this shit will start again. If he wants to go and the money is right, then lets get it done.... except to the tims... they can fuck off.  

Hopefully a deal is done today and it just all gets put to bed. The talk of £10m is pie in the sky, but I reckon if a bid of £7-8m came in then he will be gone. Nae wanting this dragging out until Xmas time when all this shit will start again. If he wants to go and the money is right, then lets get it done.... except to the tims... they can fuck off.  

100% agree with this. Gives us until the end of August to get a replacement in.

Interesting https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49277074

Zak Vyner could feature in Aberdeen's Europa League qualifier against Rijeka after signing on a season-long loan from Bristol City.

The 22-year-old has joined up with the Dons squad in Croatia and is eligible after being registered with Uefa before Wednesday evening's deadline.

Vyner, who spent last season on loan at Rotherham United, arrives after Scott McKenna handed in a transfer request.

He won’t be going anywhere before 5 pm now... fully expect Timothy to offer 2-3 million and go into full shit stirring mode for next 3 weeks though...

My thoughts exactly.

However if Tims have tapped McKenna, and that is where he wants to go, a very interested scenario, especially if Dons stand firm on any fee.

We still need another CB, preferably permanent, before we release the boy, acceptable fee or not.

Ps, and it 100% stinks, reckon Tims have tapped him and that is where he'll end up. Fortunately, given the length of his contract, we do have a few cards to play.

My thoughts exactly.

However if Tims have tapped McKenna, and that is where he wants to go, a very interested scenario, especially if Dons stand firm on any fee.

We still need another CB, preferably permanent, before we release the boy, acceptable fee or not.

Ps, and it 100% stinks, reckon Tims have tapped him and that is where he'll end up. Fortunately, given the length of his contract, we do have a few cards to play.

Agreed, although i think we have all the cards at our disposal for once, Celtic may well lose a CH to italy or elsewhere as those windows remain open, absolutely should be a minimum of £10M pluse a hefty sell on or no dice