Graeme Shinnie.....

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Incorrect, Dod Street kensĀ 

Looking forward to a full intl depth analysis of Tony TeklicĀ 

Croatia are probably pound for pound the best footballing nation on earth, considering they only have a population of less than 4 million. So for a player to be capped at every youth level that would suggest he's pretty good. His goals and assists output is also improving. It would be an exciting signing IMO.

24 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Nae doubt it would he a exciting signing.Ā  But if it does fall through its really nae worth creaming your punts aboot....its not a player anyone knows at the end of the day.

Maybe weren't even interested in the first place.

Normally with players like this folks wouldnā€™t get excited as much if he werenā€™t referenced as a player much like in the mould of haevertz?, so you can see why folk would be excited about this type of player.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/tonio-teklic-given-glittering-aberdeen-30298905

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Exactly. If we were in for this Teklic boy and if it has fell through, it's clear we're looking for a quality player in that mould.

Relax everyone.Ā 

Good een.

We've just missed out on future world player of the year Tonio TeklicĀ 

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yes but still.....nobody kens.

of course not, thatā€™s what makes us fans not scouts or coaches, imagine that folks knew what duk was like before he signed, we would be clambering to say that we are league winners, look at Clarkson for example, nobody was overjoyed last year in hearing we were getting him on loan, forward a year, Ā and folks are buzzing that he signed permanently, Context

Ā 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Normally with players like this folks wouldnā€™t get excited as much if he werenā€™t referenced as a player much like in the mould of haevertz?, so you can see why folk would be excited about this type of player.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/tonio-teklic-given-glittering-aberdeen-30298905

Ā 

The reference you mention was hardly glowing...

if he was as good as that boy he wouldn't be a player we were considering. Lolz

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Exactly. If we were in for this Teklic boy and if it has fell through, it's clear we're looking for a quality player in that mould.

Relax everyone.Ā 

Not sure we have missed out on him. Scott Burns (I know) says the deal is complicated and it'll take a big bid. Maybe we are still negotiating with his club and they are just playing hardball trying to maximise what they get for him.

2 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Not sure we have missed out on him. Scott Burns (I know) says the deal is complicated and it'll take a big bid. Maybe we are still negotiating with his club and they are just playing hardball trying to maximise what they get for him.

Why the (I know) after Scott Burns? isn't he usually pretty spot on and also an Aberdeen fan?

3 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Why the (I know) after Scott Burns? isn't he usually pretty spot on and also an Aberdeen fan?

Burns is a Motherwell fan i think. And I'm not entirely sure I'd say he is spot on. He was when he had Andy Considine telling him what was going on. Now he only comes up with AFC news once others have brought the to fans attention. Teklic and Sokler are prime examples.Ā 

8 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Burns is a Motherwell fan i think. And I'm not entirely sure I'd say he is spot on. He was when he had Andy Considine telling him what was going on. Now he only comes up with AFC news once others have brought the to fans attention. Teklic and Sokler are prime examples.Ā 

Fair enough. Poor from Andy C like.