Graeme Shinnie.....

6 minutes ago, Dunty said:

If you watch the celebration from behind the goal, half the team wind up the Hacken fans.

Devlin runs straight to them, Miovski proper at it, Duk kissing the badge, Shinnie screaming, you even see Clarkson in the background giving it some as well.

https://x.com/aberdeenfc/status/1694998057782534277?s=46&t=qWaGzv2lOo4L5idOotq-Sg

A thing o' beauty! 🤣

19 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

spacer.png

Appears he had a wee glance towards the Hacken fans as well. 😆

Love his passion since he has returned.

Moderately unhinged.

He looks fucking mental. Love it! Veins and eyes popping out his head.  Will never give up or give an inch!

An obvious and excellent captain for a club he clearly loves. 

Can’t imagine that being a team mate on the receiving end of that mental is much fun, if he deemed you weren’t doing your bit. Obviously, hugely respected by the team and his demeanour and status suggests that if he speaks, you listen..

brilliant 

12 hours ago, Dunty said:

If you watch the celebration from behind the goal, half the team wind up the Hacken fans.

Devlin runs straight to them, Miovski proper at it, Duk kissing the badge, Shinnie screaming, you even see Clarkson in the background giving it some as well.

https://x.com/aberdeenfc/status/1694998057782534277?s=46&t=qWaGzv2lOo4L5idOotq-Sg

I fucking love that. 

That's fucking brilliant.

So much going on it's hard to take it all in in one view... the different reactions from the players, the shit flying at them from the stand, the referee looking like he thinks he should have a word, eventually tries to talk to Shinnie, gets ignored, heads back towards the ruck, gives up. 

Devlin with the classic "Let's have ye!" 

Miovski shushing them and giving it the 'calm down" and pointing at the badge.

Shinnie looking like he's ready to just kill a motherfucker. 

Duk walking backwards kissing the shirt while maintaining eye-contact with the Hacken fans. 

Clarkson pacing slowly off to the side while looking into the crowd like he's ready for trouble. 

New lads just happy to be there :thumbup1:

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

That's fucking brilliant.

So much going on it's hard to take it all in in one view... the different reactions from the players, the shit flying at them from the stand, the referee looking like he thinks he should have a word, eventually tries to talk to Shinnie, gets ignored, heads back towards the ruck, gives up. 

Devlin with the classic "Let's have ye!" 

Miovski shushing them and giving it the 'calm down" and pointing at the badge.

Shinnie looking like he's ready to just kill a motherfucker. 

Duk walking backwards kissing the shirt while maintaining eye-contact with the Hacken fans. 

Clarkson pacing slowly off to the side while looking into the crowd like he's ready for trouble. 

New lads just happy to be there :thumbup1:

Great demonstration of how much better the mentality is under Robson.

Credit to him for bringing the fight out in these guys and realising how a player like Shinnie can be the catalyst.

On 8/25/2023 at 5:23 PM, donswin1983 said:

He looks fucking mental. Love it! Veins and eyes popping out his head.  Will never give up or give an inch!

An obvious and excellent captain for a club he clearly loves. 

Can’t imagine that being a team mate on the receiving end of that mental is much fun, if he deemed you weren’t doing your bit. Obviously, hugely respected by the team and his demeanour and status suggests that if he speaks, you listen..

brilliant 

I didn't notice the Haecken fans giving them grief, but they must have

Excellent 

25 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

All players are limited.

He's not phrased it exactly correctly, but I know what he is saying... and he is correct.  Shinnie is our driving force and based on the stuff he talks about when he's on RedTV, I'm certain he sets standards around the club and at training.

Shinnie is an interesting player... at Derby and Wigan I noticed when they changed managers, he was typically cast aside... but when he got back in the team, he was rarely left out.  I think he probably doesn't stand out immediately when you first watch him training - in terms of quality and technique... but when you see the energy, drive, leadership and heart he brings on a match day, it adds a new dimension.  In some instances he brings balance to a team.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
30 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

He's not phrased it exactly correctly, but I know what he is saying... and he is correct.  Shinnie is our driving force and based on the stuff he talks about when he's on RedTV, I'm certain he sets standards around the club and at training.

Shinnie is an interesting player... at Derby and Wigan I noticed when they changed managers, he was typically cast aside... but when he got back in the team, he was rarely left out.  I think he probably doesn't stand out immediately when you first watch him training - in terms of quality and technique... but when you see the energy, drive, leadership and heart he brings on a match day, it adds a new dimension.  In some instances he brings balance to a team.

Yeah. Shouldn't have needed explaining, but sometimes I forget...

31 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Robson was obviously a much better player technically but he and Shinnie both have the same qualities otherwise. So important for our club to have these standards.

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Brutal, paying 6 figures for an over the hill 30 something is criminal. 

Didn't look like an over the hill 30 something against St Mirren in 2nd last game of season. Never saw you lambasting him then you charlatan.

1 minute ago, thurso said:

But he wasn’t shit he was average but because his standards are so high it makes you think he was shit. 

Lol come away, he's missing tackles, getting caught in no mans land (not all his fault) and his passing has got worse.  He needs help in there, it's clear as fuck we've thrown him under the bus as well but he has regressed, which isn't a surprise given how he plays, age will always catch up on that style.

9 minutes ago, minijc said:

Lol come away, he's missing tackles, getting caught in no mans land (not all his fault) and his passing has got worse.  He needs help in there, it's clear as fuck we've thrown him under the bus as well but he has regressed, which isn't a surprise given how he plays, age will always catch up on that style.

Rubbish he still gets about the pitch good. He wins more tackles than he misses he still gets on the ball. You are just using him as a scapegoat because you don’t like the way things are going 

3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Rubbish he still gets about the pitch good. He wins more tackles than he misses he still gets on the ball. You are just using him as a scapegoat because you don’t like the way things are going 

1 tackle won today, 3 fouls, so aye, you speak shite.

He's not my scapegoat, him along with several other players are being hung out to dry by the manager and his pish set up.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

1 tackle won today, 3 fouls, so aye, you speak shite.

He's not my scapegoat, him along with several other players are being hung out to dry by the manager and his pish set up.

Find that hard to believe with the game I watched. 
maybe you should take over an manager then instead of being a keyboard warrior, your set up might be better