Graeme Shinnie.....

12 hours ago, NEM said:

For a player who folk claim is finished - he’s nae half put in a fucking shift the past 2 weeks. 

Played in all 4 wins at that shit tip since 1991.

Leader ❤️

You do wonder if he's heard some of the noise. Like a man possessed this past week. Truly, truly immense yesterday. 

13 hours ago, minijc said:

Really don't get posting this, some were rightly having ago because he looked off of it, last 3 games he's been brilliant, are we meant to just ignore shite performances because he's 'one of our own'? 

This is why I mentioned it 👇

On 9/16/2023 at 7:52 PM, minijc said:

His 100k+ and £6k+ a week transfer looking a lot worse now

On 9/17/2023 at 10:16 AM, minijc said:

Just because it isn't all his fault doesn't mean that the transfer and what we paid looks fucking stupid now.

There’s a difference between acknowledging he’s had a couple of off games and saying it was a stupid decision to give him a contract.

I suspect you’ll come back with a counter argument. I’m not going to get into a back and forth. We gubbed Sevco yesterday and I’m a wee bit hungover. All the best and hope you’re enjoying a great result. 

6 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

This is why I mentioned it 👇

There’s a difference between acknowledging he’s had a couple of off games and saying it was a stupid decision to give him a contract.

I suspect you’ll come back with a counter argument. I’m not going to get into a back and forth. We gubbed Sevco yesterday and I’m a wee bit hungover. All the best and hope you’re enjoying a great result. 

Because it did look a bad deal, I could argue that we overpaid, I don't even think that's questionable even with his last 3/4 performances.