The Most Excellent Cities In The World

alscotoz

Gotta say the WC has made me curious about Moscow for a visit.

I lived there for close to 4 years. Moscow is great for tourists with plenty to see and do. Living there is another thing. We got stopped constantly by the Omod (police) trying to shake our driver down. You also need to learn Russian sufficiently to be able to buy groceries, etc. As for the Russians they are not the friendliest type. They to love their football though.

Can see why someone wouldn't like Venice. It's definitely a place that's pretty much solely for tourists nowadays. To me though, it's magical. Utterly unique. Definitely not somewhere you'd keep returning to but walking around the quiet back streets of Cannaregio of an evening and jumping in to a wee chicetti bar or a Jewish restaurant, away from the tourists is a great way to spend an evening.

I guess we'll always judge places by the experiences WE have there and the few days I spent in Venice with my Mrs the first time I went, were some of the best I've ever had.

Was it there that she took it up the farter for the first time from you? Might have clouded your judgement

When I saw that you had commented I 100% knew you would be recommending Rome!

Makes sense when you see this list I read today

Europe's most popular Gay Pride Festivals in 2018: 1f3f3-fe0f-200d-1f308.png

1f1ee-1f1f9.png1. Rome

1f1eb-1f1f7.png2. Paris

1f1ea-1f1f8.png3. Barcelona

1f1ea-1f1f8.png4. Madrid

1f1ec-1f1e7.png5. London

1f1e6-1f1f9.png6. Vienna

1f1f3-1f1f1.png7. Amsterdam

1f1e9-1f1ea.png8. Berlin

1f1e9-1f1ea.png9. Munich

1f1e8-1f1ed.png10. Zurich

Retweet

Is getting chased out a German wank booth shop by an irate cleaner wielding a sperm dripping mop classed as culture?

If so, I'm all over that culture shit.

The boy mops spunk all day so why he took such offence to my urine, I guess I'll never know.

Probably been selling it to fertility clinics.....