Lewis Ferguson

What exactly are they expecting from said phone call?

"Give us £1.2M"

"No".

Phone down.

Maybe they think they can use what happened to them on us.......Mr Milne, this is your bank.....please transfer £1.2million to this other account for safety....the account is Hamilton Academical and the reference is L. Ferguson.....yes, yes, it's definitely safe......

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/16421588.hamilton-are-no-diddy-club-and-will-fight-to-get-125m-from-lewis-fergusons-move-to-aberdeen/?ref=mr&lp=9

They are certainly trying to get the weegie press onside to help them get publicity out with the aim of influencing things. Strange that these interviews are coming out only a few days before the decision is made.

I had to laugh at the bit where he states ....................................

“I know there is a time for players to leave us. We have shown that in the past. Everyone at Hamilton knows our place in the pecking order. But it can’t be that Scott McKenna is worth £20m in the eyes of Aberdeen and Lewis Ferguson is worth only £100,000. It is impossible for that to be the case.

“The boy (Ferguson) is at least at the same stage of his development or even further ahead of McKenna based on his performances, hours on the pitch and his Scotland caps at youth level."

Really??? McKenna was captaining Scotland in the summer but you think Lewis is ahead of him in his stage of development despite the fact your club didn't even give him a first start until a few months before he agreed to join us even though your team was struggling badly.

McKenna is only valued so high currently because he is on. 5 year deal. Cant get my head around how a chairman of a premier league side cant grasp the difference between a contracted player and an out of contract player.

Or why Youth level caps would not be more valuable than U21 and full team caps, never mind being captain.

McKenna is only valued so high currently because he is on. 5 year deal. Cant get my head around how a chairman of a premier league side cant grasp the difference between a contracted player and an out of contract player.

I notice that he has also doubled McKenna's value.

If he can get someone to pay £20 million for McKenna then I wouldn't grudge giving him his £1.25 million.

• Upvote 4
If Lewis had stayed for another year he would have developed into a right, good player, he would have been on a four year contract and we’d have got really good money for him when he went down south

Aye.....but he didnt cos you didnt offer him enough cash....

I'm still waiting for a photo on the front of the Evening Express of him and Lewis Ferguson standing next to a football pitch. Lewis has a ball on his hands and Ronnies arm round him. Both are looking at the camera glumly.

or standing, arms folded, face like a month of Sundays, in front of the CBD Oil Arena.

13051916jpeg.jpg

• Upvote 10

I hope the Docherty fee comes out in the wash over the next few days/week. It would not surprise me whatsoever that if he plays less than 15 games Hamilton have actually sold the lad for something between £0 and £200k. That was a senior player on a three year deal.

I think his performances v Burnley combined with some very biter frustrations from lot's of huns that they didn't sign himespecially with his family links to the huns & that Docherty has been a let down (though they won't admit it) & I include Accies chairman in that hun frustrations part (clearly a hun) they are trying to use the media to influence things here. Not just to try raise the compensation fee but to paint Aberdeen in a bad light.

Are the Park family shareholders in both Rangers and Hamilton Accies then?

Nice favourable transfer for Docherty

Using the media to make ludicrous demands about a young player they failed to agree a contract with who then joined Aberdeen.

Do we think they'd be making this same stink if he had signed for Rangers? Or would they have accepted a token 100k and just got on with it?

They are fucking at it. The lad was a free agent, they let his contract expire.

Ridiculous they are trying to equate that to any player who is under contract.

Are the Park family shareholders in both Rangers and Hamilton Accies then?

Nice favourable transfer for Docherty

Using the media to make ludicrous demands about a young player they failed to agree a contract with who then joined Aberdeen.

Do we think they'd be making this same stink if he had signed for Rangers? Or would they have accepted a token 100k and just got on with it?

They are fucking at it. The lad was a free agent, they let his contract expire.

Ridiculous they are trying to equate that to any player who is under contract.

There is a sinister hun undercurrent isn't there? A hundercurrent.

• Upvote 4