Lewis Ferguson

I actually thought holding shares in 2 clubs wasn't allowed or there was some such restriction.

But then Ogilvie hadinterests in Rangers when he worked at Hearts, just transferred them to his wife. Joke really.

And didn't that Airdrie director also have shares in the old Huns? The one who was in influence at the SFL?

huns, hamilton, airdrie.................masons galore!

Aye coz clubs can normally sell out of contract players (after the fact)for their full 'potential' market value lol

Their chairman is a fkn clueless cunt. Accept the fact the deal you offered the lad was way below what you now deem the player to be worth & take the development COMPENSATION you are actually due according to the fkn rules.

Chalk it down to experience & remember the lesson the next time you try to rip off your young players with derogatory contract offers.

DAFT OLD HUN CUNT

Hamilton are going to get way more than they should for Ferguson. Protected club and all that....

I agree.

Because of all the fuss they're making but 'way more' would be around £250k, which is the most I think they will get.

Any more than that & & all hell will break loose. Have to rewrite the rule books & everything like they did regarding Bosman situation & that is not going to happen because of a club like Hamilton, or Aberdeen having a wee argument

They aren't the first club to lose a player they basically cannot afford to keep.

End of the day Ferguson & his dad wanted a better deal, a deal they believed he was worth. Hamilton didn't think he was worth the deal & we did.

They cannot turn around now & say he is worth more than what they were prepared to offer him & expect to have their cake & eat it.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe the amount of shite both the Accies chairman and the media are talking about the fee for Lewis Ferguson. As said before on this thread, any fee we pay will be for training cost and these are predetermined and dependant on a number of factors. Aberdeen have maintained a dignified silence amidst all the shite that has been spoken. If the tribunal comes up with a figure that is not in line with the predetermined costs then I sincerely hope that Aberdeen will come out all guns blazing. Hamilton are a shite wee team and we should not be forced to help subsidise their stupidity in losing money to some Nigerian Prince. We have lost a number of young players for very little money over the years ourselves so why should this be any different. Hope this is all a big fuss about nothing but just don't trust Scottish Football one bit.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe the amount of shite both the Accies chairman and the media are talking about the fee for Lewis Ferguson. As said before on this thread, any fee we pay will be for training cost and these are predetermined and dependant on a number of factors. Aberdeen have maintained a dignified silence amidst all the shite that has been spoken. If the tribunal comes up with a figure that is not in line with the predetermined costs then I sincerely hope that Aberdeen will come out all guns blazing. Hamilton are a shite wee team and we should not be forced to help subsidise their stupidity in losing money to some Nigerian Prince. We have lost a number of young players for very little money over the years ourselves so why should this be any different. Hope this is all a big fuss about nothing but just don't trust Scottish Football one bit.

That's the main worry. The people in charge of our game are all corrupt.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42963379

I completely missed this at the time... not sure how? What an incredible story... and what a bunch of spastics. They absolutely deserve to lose every penny of that money.

Also, I wonder how much Sevco have paid them for Docherty? Not a single penny I'll bet.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-42963379

I completely missed this at the time... not sure how? What an incredible story... and what a bunch of spastics. They absolutely deserve to lose every penny of that money.

Also, I wonder how much Sevco have paid them for Docherty? Not a single penny I'll bet.

Rangers seem to have avoided playing Docherty for a 15th time for quite some time. It would be hilarious if it came out that Hamilton got nothing for him because he needed to play 15 times to trigger the first payment

Rangers seem to have avoided playing Docherty for a 15th time for quite some time. It would be hilarious if it came out that Hamilton got nothing for him because he needed to play 15 times to trigger the first payment

Would not surprise me... on social media, there were plenty of Huns who were mystified that he was pushed out the door so soon. The consensus seemed to be that he'd looked quite handy in the games he'd played until that point... while far worse dross had been kept on.

It does seem to be a very odd transfer with talk at the time that Sevco paid zero up front.

That may not seem like a big deal but if you have a club essentially gifting a young player to a rival youd think the tabloids would be asking what's going on.

And when the 2 clubs might have conflicts of ownership, sponsorship and other business relationships you might expect the tabloids to dig into that a bit.

But not in Scotland, we can't rely on the Huns ever being publicly questioned or held to account so its hard to trust that there aren't funny things going on at some of these clubs...

How did the clown at Hamilton not have alarm bells ringing in his stupid fucking head when he was asked to transfer money from their bank accounts to 26 different accounts.

That is stupidity and incompetence on a whole new level. Could see how he might have fell for it if it was 2 or 3 different accounts but holy shit, 26 different accounts!

How did the clown at Hamilton not have alarm bells ringing in his stupid fucking head when he was asked to transfer money from their bank accounts to 26 different accounts.

That is stupidity and incompetence on a whole new level. Could see how he might have fell for it if it was 2 or 3 different accounts but holy shit, 26 different accounts!

Fkn hell! Is he an 85 year old pish stained pensioner in a home to accept that transaction? He's not making the same mistake wi the Dons tho the fucker.

£265k but then they’ll change their mind after reading the Daily Record and realise that we’re blatantly trying to destroy Hamiltons youth setup.......£1.2m

Complicit is the word you’re looking for

It's almost as though it couldn't possibly have happened the way they said it did....