Car Leasing / Purchase

The Boofon

How far is anyone driving in Aberdeen, though? A trip into the city centre is ten minutes actual driving from most of the suburbs, not counting negligible idling because the roads aren't up to the amount of traffic there is.

Northfield to Golden Square... someone explain to me how Golden Square got its name, please.. is 3 - 4 miles. Even with my Jeep's mental 5.7 litre 8 cylinder Hemi that's 2 trips into, and out of, the city centre on a mere 1 gallon of petrol.

That's what, less than a fiver, or about two fiddy a round trip?

Bargain.

Bet my Audi would beat your Jeep in a straight line.

Find a disabled in your family who doesn't have a car and get a motability car lease in their name. Biggest scam going in the car industry is these fucking motability schemes. Bunch of wee neds and boy racers all cutting about in souped up cars in their grannies name.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...

Interesting thread. A lot of guys I work with go the HP route, to get a new BMW or Audi. Fair play, if that's what they like, but I decided to buy a Renault Captur for a good price. Job done, nothing too flashy, just a good SUV that gets me to work and back, and is good for getting my wee family about.