Scotland V Albania And Israel

I would do it, no hesitation, but I don't get the clambering over one another to get to her.

She used to be not too bad, and I would defo have been the same - but these days, aye make up and airbrush pics can work wonders. She didn't look great last night, far too much work done to herself and has gone rapidly downhill.

I, would, however pump her - but wouldn't put up a fight with others if they wanted a shotty. Far better looking 'celebs' out there than Cheryl Cole (present, not past).

There is indeed. There’s not many in Market Street though.

Guest findlay_1903

We’ve deffo got a half decent team. It’s just getting all the mechanics of the side to tick at same time. Same starting 11 for me. We desperately need a striker in the coming years. Naismith and fletcher are not for me.

We’ve deffo got a half decent team. It’s just getting all the mechanics of the side to tick at same time. Same starting 11 for me. We desperately need a striker in the coming years. Naismith and fletcher are not for me.

Fletcher isn't a goal scorer but his hold up play is very good. He's actually ideal for bringing better players like Christie, Forrest and Fraser into the game. I'd make him first choice and get Griffiths to fuck too. 

With the players we have available it's incredible it took McLeish so long to realise what formation to play. Ryan Fraser at right wing back, what the fuck

Fletcher isn't a goal scorer but his hold up play is very good. He's actually ideal for bringing better players like Christie, Forrest and Fraser into the game. I'd make him first choice and get Griffiths to fuck too. 

With the players we have available it's incredible it took McLeish so long to realise what formation to play. Ryan Fraser at right wing back, what the fuck

All to shoehorn golden boy Tierney into the team.

Unless he's the best option at right back it's got to be the bench for him now surely. 

All to shoehorn golden boy Tierney into the team.

Unless he's the best option at right back it's got to be the bench for him now surely. 

To be fair Tierney is a quality player. I'd still be looking to give him a run at right back when he's back fit.

Our best 4 players are probably Tierney, Robertson, Fraser and Forrest. McLeish expertly played 3 of them out of position and left one on the bench against Israel. Superb. 

To be fair Tierney is a quality player. I'd still be looking to give him a run at right back when he's back fit.

Our best 4 players are probably Tierney, Robertson, Fraser and Forrest. McLeish expertly played 3 of them out of position and left one on the bench against Israel. Superb.

Bit harsh on Armstrong. Nae neck up until one performance against Albania has been pish for Scotland.

• Upvote 1

Would anyone like a shot of explaining the play off/National League jargon and how it works after this round of matches? Im totally lost with it.

Top set of groups (A) play a mini tournament next year.

Rest of group winners enter playoffs. Scotland are C groups so would have a semi and final against other group C winners. Winner of that gets a spot in Euro 20.

All the shite in D also do same. Means one of them get a go at Euro 20 as well.

So if we then win this mini play off, in March next year, that's us into the Euros in 2020?

So, what fixtures would we play in 2019-20 season in the lead up to the Euros?

And if we don't win this mini play off, do we then enter a 2nd qualifying phase, in season 2019-20?

1. The mini-play offs are in March 2020.

2. We play qualifying as normal.

3. If we qualify in the normal qualification set-up, our place in the play-offs will go to someone else who hasn't qualified.

1. The mini-play offs are in March 2020.

2. We play qualifying as normal.

3. If we qualify in the normal qualification set-up, our place in the play-offs will go to someone else who hasn't qualified.

What the fuck....!!

So, what games do we play in the 2nd half of this season? Is that when the qualifying starts for Euro 2020?

How, in the name of fuck, is that deemed an improvement to the current system? Is it looked at as a doggies chance?

Thanks for explaining that, by the way!

What the fuck....!!

So, what games do we play in the 2nd half of this season? Is that when the qualifying starts for Euro 2020?

How, in the name of fuck, is that deemed an improvement to the current system? Is it looked at as a doggies chance?

Thanks for explaining that, by the way!

Yeah, the entirety of the conventional qualifying is played in 2019.

Nations League play-offs in March 2020.

I've got to be honest, i think it's a big improvement. We're getting real competitive games in place of friendlies. Plus, conventional qualifying being condensed gives us a better chance if we can hit form at the right time. Very often we've played well in half a campaign and fucked up the other half, this allows us the chance to get on a run and for it to really benefit us.

I've got to be honest, i think it's a big improvement. We're getting real competitive games in place of friendlies. Plus, conventional qualifying being condensed gives us a better chance if we can hit form at the right time. Very often we've played well in half a campaign and fucked up the other half, this allows us the chance to get on a run and for it to really benefit us.

I can't help myself but saying 'parklife' at the end of all your paragraphs. Fucking hooked.

Parklife.

• Upvote 4

Plus, conventional qualifying being condensed gives us a better chance if we can hit form at the right time. Very often we've played well in half a campaign and fucked up the other half, this allows us the chance to get on a run and for it to really benefit us.

Parklife.

Thats actually a very good point. Our standard cycle of qualifying usually starts and finishes like this

Start Shite (sack manager)

End Well (new manager)

Start Well

End Shite

Start Shite (sack manager)

End Well (new manager)

Start Well

End Shite

etc

Sounds great Parky and provided the SFA fuckups do not organise a couple of friendlies for us in Iran and China at the end of February we should have our best chance of qualifying for the finals of a major tournament in years. I'm nae holding my breath though.