Holidays 2019

RAZOR

bruxelles is ace parker, don’t listen to them

main center around grand place and sabon are regular jaunts for moi

also been to other areas bit further out like the jubilee park

antoine chips are ace

the atomium is ok also (v busy tho)

last stayed at hotel amigo. see no downsides to the city personally - has everything you’d expect of a major European city

I’m guessing meg prob booked a shite airbnb and then blames it on the city

loser.

• Downvote 3

I enjoyed Brussels, for a day or so.

I've been trying to find a small bar I went too that was down a back lane. A row of shops, there was a brown 'ye olde' looking sign pointing to a bar down a lane, I remember it being red/ brown bricks and having some gothic style windows. I was blootered at the time. Have looked through google maps a few times but can't find it. I'm sure it's somewhere close to Bourse d Bruxelles and Grand Place. Around that side of Grand Place anyway

BMG ring any bells?

antoine chips are ace

last stayed at hotel amigo. see no downsides to the city personally - has everything you’d expect of a major European city

loser.

Cheers blutz. Top assistance. Any must try unique beers or boozers you'd recommend?

• Downvote 1

That's your sequence.

Speak a pile of bentshot bollocks, claim the other person is thick, then say they're rattled even though you will continue to get the last word in...... And then start using crying with laughter emojis like a 12 year old poof as if it cements some sort of victory/my work here is done moment.

Total bellend.

Just calling it as I see it. You keep proving me right by just flinging as many offensive words at the wall too.

Anyway, I'm bored of you now. Bye.

• Downvote 1

That's your sequence.

Speak a pile of bentshot bollocks, claim the other person is thick, then say they're rattled even though you will continue to get the last word in...... And then start using crying with laughter emojis like a 12 year old poof as if it cements some sort of victory/my work here is done moment.

Total bellend.

He also cheats on betting threads. Total gay.

I enjoyed Brussels, for a day or so.

I've been trying to find a small bar I went too that was down a back lane. A row of shops, there was a brown 'ye olde' looking sign pointing to a bar down a lane, I remember it being red/ brown bricks and having some gothic style windows. I was blootered at the time. Have looked through google maps a few times but can't find it. I'm sure it's somewhere close to Bourse d Bruxelles and Grand Place. Around that side of Grand Place anyway

BMG ring any bells?

sounds like most of them tbh

:laughing:

• Downvote 1

Cheers blutz. Top assistance. Any must try unique beers or boozers you'd recommend?

I always aim for the Belgian Triples \ quadruples - they have most flavor

or the strong golden ales like duvel

can’t remember pub names, need to look through my photos

theres loads of them (pubs.) And fotos

• Downvote 1

antoine chips are ace

loser.

Na min, last time stayed at the Raddisson, Brussels is good for a few days however I prefer the smaller towns in Belgium.

NEM made a great suggestion in Gent, as good as Bruges.

Edit, dinna criticise anybody holiday accommodation when you stay at a shithole hostel on holiday bloots!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188064-d497012-Reviews-Hotel_Bellevue_Luzern-Lucerne.html

Na min, last time stayed at the Raddisson, Brussels is good for a few days however I prefer the smaller towns in Belgium.

NEM made a great suggestion in Gent, as good as Bruges.

Edit, dinna criticise anybody holiday accommodation when you stay at a shithole hostel on holiday bloots!

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g188064-d497012-Reviews-Hotel_Bellevue_Luzern-Lucerne.html

I won’t divulge the full extent of my holibob Meg min; cause you’ll look like a complete twat.

aye Ghent and brugges are ace. As are many other parts of the country.

but calling bruxelles a dump is way wide of the mark.

if you like food and beer and historic\picturesque cities then you’d enjoy Brussels,

• Downvote 2

^^^Loads of places in Switzerland are like that in my experience . It’s quite refreshing when not everywhere looks like a Travelodge and actually has a bit of character/ period furnishings and what not .

My place has lots of character....

Don’t understand all the hotels/guest houses that try and be super modern. Tourists surely want accommodation that although functional to modern standards echos the time and place of the building/location.

I won’t divulge the full extent of my holibob Meg min; cause you’ll look like a complete twat.

aye Ghent and brugges are ace. As are many other parts of the country.

but calling bruxelles a dump is way wide of the mark.

if you like food and beer and historic\picturesque cities then you’d enjoy Brussels,

I didn't call Brussels a dump, I said I'd been but preferred the smaller Belgium towns bloots.