Aberdeen 0 - 1 Celtic - League Cup Final 2018

Na it's harsh criticising the team or McInnes today. GMS injury fucked us, ref was fucking abysmal, Celtic are more street wise than us. Cosgrove and Wilson are both stinking though,he's got to give up on them and Mcginn and give Anderson and McLennan runs, today shows that.

That was shown looooooong before today but he will still continue to stubbornly persist with starting the likes of Wilson, May, Cosgrove & McGinn over others more deserving/hungry to impress.

Wilson should never play for us again as far as I'm concerned. Shite attitude & a lazy cunt.

Every manager has a sell by date.

He is past his with us,the board need to sit doon and realise a new man with fresh ideas is needed to change the fortunes of our great club round.

Deek has taken us as far as he can,and I think deep down he knows it as well.

The board have to grow some balls and make the change,better managers than him have been shown the door at many clubs.

• Upvote 1

Well everyone expected us to get an absolute spanking - we didn't.

Gutted and if I think about the one dynamic that is missing - we have Dom Ball to play where last year we had McLean.

I wasn't a huge fan of McLean and his hollywood passes too often, but he gave our midfield drive from the feed from Shinnie, Ferguson will get there but not yet.

Cosgrove and May for me should go in Jan and we can work from there - McLennan echoes Peter Weir and needs played more. Anderson needs played ahead of Wilson too. McGinn I would argue is second to a run - a proper run for Wright... let's see if he can turn it on.

We wonder why Hibs youngsters are rated, or tfr market rated, it is not because we do not have the talent - it is because we do not have the belief in that talent.

Max Lowe and Shay were great today. I am proud of that performance against a Septic mob ' on top of their game'.

Milne - answer this - did you have the option to sign - Snodgrass - I think Yes, Christie - I think Yes, McLean - maybe not... Shankland - intereference..

Reflect on that Chairman dude - I know we have a new stadium coming - but there are moments and decisions that decide things later on... We arguably have weakened our squad. Once chance today i Thought jeez - the ineffectual statuesque Rooney would have buried that...

January u need to free shit up and help what has been a shit summer window fix itself... This, is for the future worth of the club and who plays in that new pitch. Offload the dross - May, Cosgrove, Gleeson Forrester - take the hit... Let us build on from jettisoning them and double up and build our team.

Well everyone expected us to get an absolute spanking - we didn't.

Gutted and if I think about the one dynamic that is missing - we have Dom Ball to play where last year we had McLean.

I wasn't a huge fan of McLean and his hollywood passes too often, but he gave our midfield drive from the feed from Shinnie, Ferguson will get there but not yet.

Cosgrove and May for me should go in Jan and we can work from there - McLennan echoes Peter Weir and needs played more. Anderson needs played ahead of Wilson too. McGinn I would argue is second to a run - a proper run for Wright... let's see if he can turn it on.

We wonder why Hibs youngsters are rated, or tfr market rated, it is not because we do not have the talent - it is because we do not have the belief in that talent.

Max Lowe and Shay were great today. I am proud of that performance against a Septic mob ' on top of their game'.

Milne - answer this - did you have the option to sign - Snodgrass - I think Yes, Christie - I think Yes, McLean - maybe not... Shankland - intereference..

Reflect on that Chairman dude - I know we have a new stadium coming - but there are moments and decisions that decide things later on... We arguably have weakened our squad. Once chance today i Thought jeez - the ineffectual statuesque Rooney would have buried that...

January u need to free shit up and help what has been a shit summer window fix itself... This, is for the future worth of the club and who plays in that new pitch. Offload the dross - May, Cosgrove, Gleeson Forrester - take the hit... Let us build on from jettisoning them and double up and build our team.

Defensively we were solid most of the time. Impressed by Lowe again today. Midfield were poor and completely toothless upfront. Thought Shinnie was poor again in midfield.

Played better today than I thought we would but beaten by a Celtic team who were off form.

Need to sort out our attacking options in January or we will struggle to get top six.

Nothing wrong with the tactics from McInnes. He played the hand he has dealt himself. Lowe was top performer. Can't see Shinnie getting a move to a bigger club as he looked way out of his depth in midfield. Liked Ferguson's attitude although he didn't contribute much to the game. I said last week that Dallas will go down in history as the worst referee to be appointed to a final. Only surprise was just how incompetent he was.

Played ok, just absolutely nothing happening up top. Celtic about as poor as we could reasonably have expected them to be and still won fairly comfortably.

One plus point: seemed to be a much better atmosphere amongst the support than other recent Hampden finals. Though that might just have been my mind playing tricks on me.

We doing a fund raiser for the boy that got kicked in by the stewards and eventually the plod?

Stupid but some amount of scummy cunts amongst the security firm.

Is that the boy that ran on to the pitch in the last few minutes disrupting our attempts to close down the Celtic defence and find a way back in to the match?

If so, he deserved any kicking he received.

Then some.

Prick.

If it's someone else you speak of, just ignore the above,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1