Aberdeen V Srenhousemuir

Strippers are ace. Whether it be for sports psychology or just getting their pappashangos in your face.

Just don't talk to them

This particular dollymop actually had just about the best personality of any female I've ever met. She was brilliant company, and her hands were attracted to the cock like a paperclip in a magnet factory, regardless of where you were.  I pity her husband, assuming she has one, , because no way is he pinning down her pussy... she needs it to run free through a glorious field of rigid cocks. 

I want to hear more about point one.

Was there even a game today?

My wife is currently in Laaaandan, England... so I'm having a fair amount of free time to think about shit like this right now. 

Been about two weeks since I got any. 

Pretty much everything I do right now is through the lens of "Holy shit I am choking for the veejay".

Hashtag Keltsgaggingforit. 

• Upvote 1

You available for the next team talk. Guaranteed to get at least something up.

Oh... fucking hell... you just made me remember some Dons related trivia regarding her!

She had a threesome with two of Aberdeen's star players, both of whom shall remain nameless because they were married at the time she destroyed their dicks. 

Totally forgot about that. 

Anyway, in a roundabout way that means I've touched dicks with a couple of Aberdeen greats. 

Oh... fucking hell... you just made me remember some Dons related trivia regarding her!

She had a threesome with two of Aberdeen's star players, both of whom shall remain nameless because they were married at the time she destroyed their dicks. 

Totally forgot about that. 

Anyway, in a roundabout way that means I've touched dicks with a couple of Aberdeen greats.

Was one Ben Thornley?

Not a great day should have smashed this lot by 4 or more especially with that ex Hun Smith in goal.

Does having a winter break for the top league work when the lower teams still have 3 weeks worth’s of games.

Extra game we could and should have avoided. Looking forward to the rags bringing up one the ex players saying beating Aberdeen was better than the birth of his kids

I think my ex was in Canada, most likely fking her way through every Mountie and Lumberjack in the country at that time, so that was having a negative effect on my mental state 

A nation of mounties and lumberjacks. Don't forget those fur trappers.....  My country has changed somewhat since the mid 1800s lol

Not a great day should have smashed this lot by 4 or more especially with that ex Hun Smith in goal.

Does having a winter break for the top league work when the lower teams still have 3 weeks worth’s of games.

Extra game we could and should have avoided. Looking forward to the rags bringing up one the ex players saying beating Aberdeen was better than the birth of his kids

Unsure if you meant it as the paper would report it like that or not but we never got beat. You'd think we had by some reactions to be fair.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hmmmm after a crazy NINE games in December the players deserved their winter break.

Nobody's fault but their own that they have now added another midweek game to another run of busy shit weather fixtures.

Well done lads. Suck it up.

They should all offer to chip in a pay the traveling fans their ticket price after the replay though. Bunch of lazy lackluster cunts they are. Would make a nice gesture ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you play a team of loan signings, those going elsewhere and lazy cunts like McGinn then it shouldn’t be surprise the effort can be slack. Today was a great chance to play our younger fringe players from the start.

I had hoped we would too, but then a lot of top teams do that in these cup games and the lack of cohesion causes defeat.

Our first-choice 11 failing today is a disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Not long after I broke up with my big-tit whore of a dumb cunt girlfriend I got absolutely pished out of my face on green chartreuse. I had a stripper... sorry... dancer... in the sack and I could not for the fucking life of me get my cock into a state of engorgement where I could jam it into her perfectly smooth vajayjay.

I think the combination of the alcohol and the stress of breaking up with my big-tit girlfriend was working to keep the little fella out of the game, and I have to say my performance that night was an absolute shambles. I think my ex was in Canada, most likely fucking her way through every Mountie and Lumberjack in the country at that time, so that was having a negative effect on my mental state inna.

There was a lot going on at that time in my life, let's just say that...

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that.. okay there's a few points...

One, I used to fuck strippers. And that was great. How could it not be? The one in question was able to rotate her pelvis in a clockwise motion so it sort of felt your cock was in a washing machine. Then, as she got more worked up she'd start slamming herself down on your cock like one of them jackhammers that the thick kids in school all got jobs operating because that was the fucking price of them. You would wake up next day with the feeling like you'd been punched shitless all over the center of your torso right down to your cock area. She must have weighed like 110lbs, but the damage she could do to a guy was absofulckinglutely ridiculous.

Two, sometimes you're going to fail to perform. Like I did that night.

Three, even if you do fail to perform, you can guarantee she's going to let you try again because she loves the cock. So, lay off the drink and try to put your whore ex out of your mind. Drink lots of water, just have a couple of light snacks... nothing too heavy... no wanking either... that's going to have a deleterious effect on your action later. Maybe do a few push ups or crunches if you need to stay busy.

And that's my advice to the Dons or something.

Welcome back kelt of old!!