Aberdeen 0 - 0 Killmarnock

Change in system I think.

The way we play 4231 is far to ponderous in possession.

442 gave us an edginess.

Someone else was mentioning a lack of pace - it's not lacking, just not used or encouraged.

I honestly don't think the system is to blame completely. It doesn't really matter if you play a four or a three in the midfield, what does matter is having someone who has the skill to put his foot on the ball and play the right pass once Shinnie or Ferguson have won possession. At the moment they are buzzing about like blue arsed flies with no out ball to reward their hard work, but hopefully Stewart can be the answer to our problems as he has the silky skills required to play in our front men or lay the ball out wide as well as carrying a goal threat himself. Fergie never obsessed on systems as his philosophy was that if players carried out their proscribed roles and won their individual battles then the results would follow. 

To me, that looks like he would be wagging his index finger side to side and making a 'naaaaaaaah' sound, somewhat smirking at what he feels is a typical injustice by the ref.

Weirdly I agree with what your saying (I don't think he's laughing there) but also think it was a justifiable red card because he came sliding in very late, with a straight leg and studs first in the direction of shinnie's leg/ankle.

Fit is considine playing at with that barnet! Looks like baldrick out of blackadder goes forth.

Was thinking the same thing when I saw the shape of his heid today. 

Does his barber just go, "Morning, Mr C... will it be something hilarious as usual?"

"Aye, George... as mad as ye like."

• Upvote 2

This grudging respect for pie face that is creeping in amongst a few individuals on here needs to be stamped out forthwith. You should be ashamed of yourself Poodler.

Hey, I've no hun pals. The absolute contempt remains strong. More interested in Hat debate than thon rotund abomination