Aberdeen 0 - 0 Killmarnock

So. Fucking. Boring.

GMS isn't committing and doesn't look commited on the pitch. Needs benched.

Need a creative midfield player. Stewart is a forward. Shinnie and Ferguson are not good footballers, more so good athletes.

Kilmarnock didn't break much sweat to keep us out. Their goalie hasn't had a particularly hard save to make. 0-0 totally fair considering we were the home side.

It is no way terrible. Not great but you are off your head if you think thats a terrible result.

We severely lack pace within the squad. That needs addressed by McInnes. Most likely why we are after Morgan. We are a better side with McLennan - we've missed him in recent games.

Killie didn't register a single shot on target and offered nothing going forward. Much like Stenhousemuir. We should be capable of breaking teams down if they come here to park the bus.

Also, GMS has got away with a bit on here...

Maybe fair enough, as he's been brilliant first half of the year...

Until his injury, he was our best, most consistent player this season. Producing it every week. Making the difference in terms of quality.

Has he had his head turned by NYC, or just taking his time to get back up to pace after a bad head knock?

I'd like to see GMS move on and for us to twist on someone different

Take too many touches, don't release it early enough. He's a good player but we've swapped about heaps of players to get him and GMS back in and we look worse off for it.

The only player who looked like he had any invention about him.  Sadly nowhere near enough.

We're still so predictable.  Clarke will probably have been confident of shutting us down... probably more disappointed that they couldnt create a couple of chances themselves.  They look toothless themselves without Stewart.

Ultimately, very similar to the last time we played them at Pittodrie.  If they still had Stewart they'd probably have beat us!  So by us removing him from the Killie team, maybe a small victory!

Probably a balance between the two here, McGinn and GMS both off the boil and didn’t look like creating anything against a defensive Killie. Stewart was always going to be targeted in this game and I thought he did well overall, there was definitely a move in the second half where if he’d passed to GMS he was clear on goal and he did take a touch too many.

Clark set up for the draw and maybe sneak a goal at the end with Boyd on for any set pieces, he probably didn’t care too much when Boyd went off as it didn’t affect their defensive setup

A terrible result would have been a loss, this is a meh result.

Also, GMS has got away with a bit on here... 

Maybe fair enough, as he's been brilliant first half of the year...

Until his injury, he was our best, most consistent player this season.  Producing it every week.  Making the difference in terms of quality.

Has he had his head turned by NYC, or just taking his time to get back up to pace after a bad head knock? 

Agree, far to reliant on him at the start of the season. Everything went through him. GMS may have received all the plaudits however it was at the detriment of our squad.

McLennan was superb during December and was pivotal to our season turning around. Desperately need him back from injury. The side is much more balanced with McLennan playing.

We severely lack pace within the squad. That needs addressed by McInnes. Most likely why we are after Morgan. We are a better side with McLennan - we've missed him in recent games.

Killie didn't register a single shot on target and offered nothing going forward. Much like Stenhousemuir. We should be capable of breaking teams down if they come here to park the bus.

Good point re McLennan. On paper we have enough attacking threat but McGinn has been poor since being back, GMS lost his momentum since injured, and McLennan out today. That’s a lot of missing quality for the SPFL

Probably a balance between the two here, McGinn and GMS both off the boil and didn’t look like creating anything against a defensive Killie. Stewart was always going to be targeted in this game and I thought he did well overall, there was definitely a move in the second half where if he’d passed to GMS he was clear on goal and he did take a touch too many.

Clark set up for the draw and maybe sneak a goal at the end with Boyd on for any set pieces, he probably didn’t care too much when Boyd went off as it didn’t affect their defensive setup

A terrible result would have been a loss, this is a meh result.

Meh result sums up the result and performance well.

Too many players just not performing at their best. GMS, McGinn, Shinnie, Ferguson, May just to name a few. Real lack of urgency and belief about the team at times.

We just can't afford as many at the same time or we end up with results like today and the cup game.

If the players could just click then we would not be far away from a right good team.

• Upvote 1

I guess we were due a draw in the league against someone it's been a while. Under Clarke Killie regularly get results at Ibrox and Parkhead so it's a disappointing result rather than a disastrous one.

I like Stewart as a player but I do worry he might upset the good rhythm we developed in December when we were playing 4-4-2.

We are aiming for second. Killie are aiming for fourth/third whichever is required for Europa.

They were always going to be happy enough withna draw & keeping themselves ahead of us as they know they can easily match (or even better) our results against 'the rest' of the league.

We were home side & looking to better the cunts, so no matter how some try to dress that up as a good result. It most certainly wasn't. It was a honking result against a team that not only had zero shots on goal but played a third of the match with ten men & still managed to have the majority of the possession throughout the game.

We better slaughter stenhousemuir Hibs & Huns or I'm going to cry.

• Upvote 1

Wasn’t there. Sounded like a strain of some sort. Equally he wasn’t chucking his shirt to the fans to reveal a TShirt reading “Up yours MT don’t squander the 10 TEN million”

I hope to fuck its not a pulled hamstring. I did notice that he made a couple of lung bursting runs to shut down, I think it was O'Donnell, out in the touchline when Lowe was tiring toward the end of the game. That's all we fucking need.