Hibernian 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Sitting waiting on us to lose so he can have a rant about McInnes here btw.

?????

We hung on, done well to do so but it was a touching cloth last fifteen.

Not sure what you feel I would have a rant about McInnes here though. Started correct players. Two enforced subs.

You're trying to make it sound like I bitch regardless. Which is bullshit btw. I only bitch/rant when i feel it is deserved.

Sad cunt ye are

?????

We hung on, done well to do so but it was a touching cloth last fifteen.

Not sure what you feel I would have a rant about McInnes here though. Started correct players. Two enforced subs.

You're trying to make it sound like I bitch regardless. Which is bullshit btw. I only bitch/rant when i feel it is deserved.

Sad cunt ye are

You post heaps after a loss but barely at all after a win.

You're a moaning bastard is the point I'm making.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

You post heaps after a loss but barely at all after a win.

You're a moaning bastard is the point I'm making.

No am actually suffering the worst case of man flu ever.

Win,lose,draw doesn't dictate how much I post. You are full of shit.

You are having a go at me for slating McInnes when I haven't. In fact it was the opposite.

Yer a fanny

Michael Stewart pointing out on Sportscene that the formation we played vs Hibs was a 3-4-1-2. I wonder if this is something McInnes is thinking of utilising more especially once he has McKenna, Hoban and Devlin all available.

Lewis

Hoban Devlin McKenna

GMS Ferguson Shinnie Lowe

May

Stewart Cosgrove

Did we?  Pretty sure Logan played his usual right back position, so not sure where Stewart got that from...

Did we?  Pretty sure Logan played his usual right back position, so not sure where Stewart got that from...

Yep, no way at all did we ever go back 3.  Flat back four with Hoban playing the right of the two centre halfs.  Shinnie and Gerguson in front although second half shinnie seemed to be everywhere.  Front 4 all very interchangable but if had to pick a formation it would be 4-2-3-1 that we started with.

Did we? Pretty sure Logan played his usual right back position, so not sure where Stewart got that from...

I only saw the highlights so I don't know it's hard to tell from watching a couple of minutes of action. Stewart commentated on the whole game for BBC Radio Scotland on Saturday and that was his observation. I must admit I'd have been surprised if McInnes went to a back 3 on Saturday. I do think it's a decent option to have once Devlin and McKenna are fit.

Hibs had a back 3, but nothing we did suggested that to me.  Logan was wide whole game, not tucked in.  Also, normally, your right and left centrebacks take the throw-ins when it is a back 3, but that wasn't the case at any time, was Lowe and Logan all game.  Wilson also spent a lot of the game out wide on the opposite side to GMS.  

Think he was talking shite.  Hibs played with a back 3 though...

Very good performance on Saturday. was 2-1 going on 5. 

Penalty aside, GMS was immense. I've given him a bit of a hard time lately so I'm glad I've had to eat my own words. Up and down the line for the full game. Hoban not far behind him as the next standout. Fantastic performance. Glad we also got to see Cerny's time wasting abilities.

There are some fantastic threads on hibs.net, particularly this one. http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?337305-Going-down-easily-moaning-at-the-ref-going-in-hard-feigning-injury-wasting-timeAmazing considering Hibs are hopeless.

Quietly confident for the game on Wednesday.

Very good performance on Saturday. was 2-1 going on 5. 

Penalty aside, GMS was immense. I've given him a bit of a hard time lately so I'm glad I've had to eat my own words. Up and down the line for the full game. Hoban not far behind him as the next standout. Fantastic performance. Glad we also got to see Cerny's time wasting abilities.

There are some fantastic threads on hibs.net, particularly this one. http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?337305-Going-down-easily-moaning-at-the-ref-going-in-hard-feigning-injury-wasting-timeAmazing considering Hibs are hopeless.

Quietly confident for the game on Wednesday.

Yeah, the points that the Hibs fans make regarding Shinnie are valid... and probably the things we'll miss the most.  Maybe we take them for granted.

Technically, I don't think Shinnie is particularly good midfielder.  In fact I know he isn't.  However, he is the heart-beat of the team, he's a leader and he drives us forward. He's always biting and scratching and is constantly in the referee's face.  The reality of Scottish football, is that to become a successful team, you need a player who fits this mould.