Hibernian 1 - 2 Aberdeen

You can't expect solid performances every week from a centre half who is being played as a full back and that is a problem the manager really needs to address if Lowe moves on at the end of the season. I Still think he has been competent in that role, particularly when Hayes was in the side and helped Consi out with his backtracking. On top of that he has scored quite a few goals for us and the one he scored at Parkhead last season to guarantee us second place was a peach. So no I would not say he has let us down quite a lot at all.

He has. He is responsible for goals a lot. Wednesday for example.

He has. He is responsible for goals a lot. Wednesday for example.

In that case you can blame Shinnie for giving the ball away that led to the corner in the first place. Joe Lewis for not coming for the ball which was well inside the six yard box when it came over and Considine for not challenging the header. If you watch it again Considine stops as though he has been given a shout to leave it. A comedy of errors, but not solely Andy's fault in my opinion

Thought we were excellent today. For the first time this season I thought we looked like a proper fitba team. Not sure how it looked on telly, but at the game I felt we were in complete control. Hoban and Shinnie in particular were superb. Wilson looked like a new man when he came on. Hope we use the same pressing tactics against Sevco. Hibs just couldn't cope with it today.

Thought we were fairly even. Hibs had plenty of chances. Could easily have been 2-2 or even 3-2 Hibs. We had missed chances too, of course. Football often flatters the ones that actually scores goals though

We dominated possession 70% vs 30%.  When was the last time we did that at Easter Road? 

The game should have been put to bed in the first half in fairness.  Missing the penalty in the second half exacerbated things and maybe gave Hibs a little bit of a boost. 

I was reading in the record (I think) yesterday regarding DM defending our January transfer window. There was no quotes but it mentioned we tried to offload Wilson.

I read it ana. Nowhere was it mentioned we tried to offload Wilson. Only way we could send him back to Man U is to cough up every penny of the balance owed to the end of his season long deal. There was/is no break clause

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hard to judge going by the shit stream I was watching, but I thought Ferguson was awesome. And Shinnie, Wilson, Stewart. Auld Mannie, I've noticed lately you seem to be a bit out of touch. i.e. you talk shite. No offence.

:)

Non taken old chap. It is all part of my new forum policy, if you canna beat em join em!