Hibernian 1 - 2 Aberdeen

Phenomenal result. Greg Stewart has been a real positive since joining us and has made a huge difference. Glad to hear Hoban and Wilson played well. Considine was apparently brilliant today. BBC also reporting that Ferguson just keeps getting better and better. Pleased GMS scored as I feel that'll boost his confidence. Hope Cosgrove is ok but more importantly that Lewis isn't out too long. Good to hear you guys saying that was Shinnie's best game for some time. 

I think more credit is due to DM. He obviously didn't feel Mallan or Gauld were right for Aberdeen and so far thats been proved right. In DM we trust.

Considine and Shinnie were terrific. Wilson and Stewart looked a good partnership, they must start on Wednesday.

Considine was outstanding. He gets plenty of stick on here, but his recent displays at centre back, his natural position, have been solid and today he used all his experience to completely snuff out the danger from Kamberi. From a defensive point of view his performance was a joy to watch as he was always quick to read the danger and constantly overwhelmed the guy with his physicality while never giving him the opportunity to turn and go past him. A player who never lets us down and he got another trademark goal. Superb!

Considine was outstanding. He gets plenty of stick on here, but his recent displays at centre back, his natural position, have been solid and today he used all his experience to completely snuff out the danger from Kamberi. From a defensive point of view his performance was a joy to watch as he was always quick to read the danger and constantly overwhelmed the guy with his physicality while never giving him the opportunity to turn and go past him. A player who never lets us down and he got another trademark goal. Superb!

He does let us down, quite a lot.

Done well today though looking back.

If you read the text dummy I said if they get beat the excuses would come in after match comments. Now wash your mouth out Fuckhead.

Mcinnes in daily record. We never had any funds; I think we have a stronger squad now; At 16:45 today Mcinnes may be eating his words. Hibs will be fired up for this one. The excuses will come in the after match interview. 2-0 hibs

No you never.  Hun.

He does let us down, quite a lot.

Done well today though looking back.

You can't expect solid performances every week from a centre half who is being played as a full back and that is a problem the manager really needs to address if Lowe moves on at the end of the season. I Still think he has been competent in that role, particularly when Hayes was in the side and helped Consi out with his backtracking. On top of that he has scored quite a few goals for us and the one he scored at Parkhead last season to guarantee us second place was a peach. So no I would not say he has let us down quite a lot at all.