Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hun Bastards

The only reason I'm turning up for this one is it gives me an excuse to go on the piss.

Think it will finish 2 or 3 nil to the filth. Then again, we seem to play better against the old firm on a shit run rather than a good run. Almost like they feel less pressure. No doubt Derek will be giving them a nice negative team talk before the match though. They probably leave that changing room feeling less motivated than when they entered.

Predicted team :

Lewis

Shinnie

Mckenna

Considine

Lowe

Halford

Devlin

Logan

Gleeson

Ball

Ferguson

Not 100% sure on the positions they would all play but they are all defensive so I'm sure Mcinnes will make it work.

Apparently Logan is a quick healer but you're being a bit optimistic there.

I can see him reverting back to Ferguson being the attacking midfielder in a midfield 3 like he was playing earlier in the season. More a 4-3-3 than a 4-2-3-1.

If that's the case then Stewart needs benched he's ineffective in a 4-3-3 in my opinion.

Lewis

Ball

Devlin

McKenna

Lowe (if not fit then Considine)

Gleeson

Shinnie

Ferguson

GMS (if not fit then May or McGinn)

Cosgrove

McLennan

If that's the case then Stewart needs benched he's ineffective in a 4-3-3 in my opinion.

Lewis

Ball

Devlin

McKenna

Lowe (if not fit then Considine)

Gleeson

Shinnie

Ferguson

GMS (if not fit then May or McGinn)

Cosgrove

McLennan

I think that will be close to the starting 11 but we're more likely to see Stewart than McLennan unfortunately.  Although I prefer your line up

Would like to see McInnes really gamble in formation, selection and attitude for this one.

No point sticking with the same old here.

Yes because I am sure the fans will be delighted when he gambles and it fails. I am sure everyone will react with at least he took a gamble.

Tried and tested for these games and nothing else. Its up to the players to turn up on the day an make a go of it. The players not the management have been lazy in the last few home games. Can slate recruitment etc but we've had the team on the park to beat Stenny, St Mirren and Hamilton and simply the players haven't performed so they need to take a lot of the blame. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes because I am sure the fans will be delighted when he gambles and it fails. I am sure everyone will react with at least he took a gamble.

Tried and tested for these games and nothing else. Its up to the players to turn up on the day an make a go of it. The players not the management have been lazy in the last few home games. Can slate recruitment etc but we've had the team on the park to beat Stenny, St Mirren and Hamilton and simply the players haven't performed so they need to take a lot of the blame. 

"the fans" :rolleyes:

I'm stating my own opinion. I'd like to see him do something different to the usual approach he takes into these.

What the fans think or not doesn't really matter to me and it shouldn't to McInnes either.

miller time famous with his spunk bucket friends on swallowswallow. Below..

Looks like they're sharpening the axes for McInnes' head if they lose on Sunday,

ONLINE Millertime

Posted Today, 09:44 PM

DelMonte, on 27 Feb 2019 - 4:43 PM, said:

I'm in the club now. McInnes has to walk if he loses on Sunday. Time is up unfortunately. Lost all ideas of what he is trying to do and the tide will turn against him majorly when we lose on Sunday.

Done a good job but that's it now, let someone else take us on.​

Yep

FUCKING lady's front bottom, I want him to feel pain, feel pressure as he has been immune to that really

He needs to know damn fucking well this is not acceptable

We need to counteract huns strong right side, Candelas and tavernier have been very good lately. Consi and GMS together would be a disaster on our left.

Lewis

Ball Devlin McKenna Shinnie

Ferguson

McGinn Gleeson Maclennen

May (patrolling Jack)

Cosgrove

Fuck knows, but I'd pick something like that. Also with strict instructions to kick, nip and rile morelos on a rota basis until he explodes.

• Downvote 1

Hope to fuck Shinnie wins the toss this time and we shoot towards the RDS second half, does my box in the last couple games v them manky bastards. Having a beer the night and starting to think fuck them, 3-0 and Morelos jack and mcgregor all to get accidental leg breaks

Would be happier if they were deliberate tbh

Loads of folk on the old twitter negative about tomorrow, the day I worry about the Huns is the day am going under, fuck them they have bet us once this season and if the ref did his job that night we would of least had a draw. Bring them on and there spastic fans. The day we’re scared of them we should just give up

• Upvote 1

Loads of folk on the old twitter negative about tomorrow, the day I worry about the Huns is the day am going under, fuck them they have bet us once this season and if the ref did his job that night we would of least had a draw. Bring them on and there spastic fans. The day we’re scared of them we should just give up

That's the spirit! COYR

Word sheepster