Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hun Bastards

Loads of folk on the old twitter negative about tomorrow, the day I worry about the Huns is the day am going under, fuck them they have bet us once this season and if the ref did his job that night we would of least had a draw. Bring them on and there spastic fans. The day we’re scared of them we should just give up

Exactly. They are alright, nothing more than that. If we play well as a unit then we will win, if we don't then we will lose, simple as that and it's the way it should be.

We have been pish lately and they have been the recipients of farcical refereeing decisions in their favour on an almost weekly basis. Give them their deserved red cards and take away their penalties and they would likely be battling it out with Hibs, Hearts and Saints. Fuck them.

I look forward to a good blast of Kernkraft 400 the morrow in remembrance and celebration of the deid cunts after another burial.

Loads of folk on the old twitter negative about tomorrow, the day I worry about the Huns is the day am going under, fuck them they have bet us once this season and if the ref did his job that night we would of least had a draw. Bring them on and there spastic fans. The day we’re scared of them we should just give up

Surprised, usually an Aberdeen love in

Willie Miller:

(I agree with the bit in bold like)

Aberdeen legend Willie Miller has leapt into the debate over sectarianism that has been swilling around Scottish football.

Ten days ago, Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke raised the issue after he’d been the target for abuse at Ibrox.

Now Miller, who turned down a move to Rangers during his glittering playing career, has opened up on his own experiences.

He credits his early move from Glasgow to the Granite City as a great life, and career, choice.

“I was pleased to get away from sectarianism, which was rife in the late ’60s and early ’70s when I grew up in Bridgeton in Glasgow’s east end,” said Miller.

“I didn’t make the move because of that. I made it because Aberdeen wanted me.

“I thought they would be a good club because they were successful in those days, with a good manager, too.

“But it did give you the opportunity to get away from all that nonsense.

“I think it has got better, but it is still not good enough and the clubs need to take more responsibility.”

Another white-hot atmosphere is guaranteed at Pittodrie this afternoon when Rangers visit on Scottish Cup business.

Miller swears he’d cheerfully see the Dons finish in the bottom six this season – provided they also lift the Scottish Cup.

It is 29 years since the Pittodrie club last had possession of the revered old trophy, a famous victory achieved through a 9-8 penalty shoot-out win over Celtic.

And while they boast a League Cup success as recently as 2013-14, the man who holds four Scottish Cup-winner’s medals from his days as a player argues the current crop of stars must make it a priority over their league battle this afternoon.

“Teams winning stuff is what stays in the mind,” said Miller, who also won three League Championship medals, three League Cup gongs and lifted both the European Cup-Winners’ Cup and Super Cup.

“Let me give you a couple of examples of my own.

“Does anyone remember the Finals we were in which went to replays? Probably not.

“They probably remember the 1979 League Cup Final. But they probably only remember it because Doug Rougvie got sent off. Without any incidents like that, you are just a beaten finalist.

“It is like me when I was a manager. Who wants to know a beaten finalist? Nobody.

“So if I was Derek McInnes, and you asked me whether I would trade league position for Cup success, I’d say: “Sure, bottom six and give me the Cup!

“I don’t think that will happen, but that is how important the Cup is.

“OK, you have European games to look forward to, but you would still take a Scottish Cup win against anywhere below first in the league – and above tenth!”

“It’s important for Derek, too. He’s done a fantastic job at Pittodrie, but he’s still only got the one trophy and I think that must irk him a little bit.

“It’s still one more than I got as manager, right enough!

“Trophies are important to Aberdeen and the Scottish Cup’s an important trophy for Aberdeen.

“So I think Derek will be desperate to get over this hurdle against Rangers, and have another pop at it.

“If he could lift the trophy then, absolutely, he’s up there with the best.

That is so far from the truth its no real. The fact Miller has been allowed to say it unchallenged is even worse.

Ive never met a group of fans so annoyed at supporting an insignificant wee club that they have to compensate for it by talking and behaving in the most vile way. Total scumbags to a man. One look at their wee forum its full of shite about Ricksen, hoping our team bus crashes, racism, the Ibrox disaster, hoping supporters buses crash, wanting our players leaving in ambulances etc.

Honestly pound for pound probably worse than the taigs. If they were remotely relevant id probably hate them far more than i do

What a fucking stupid way to carry a man off the park with a damaged cruciate. Cant have done it any good that.

Plus apparently falling down the stairs out on the piss not long after. But don’t let the Glezga press tel you otherwise

Willie Miller:

(I agree with the bit in bold like)Aberdeen legend Willie Miller has leapt into the debate over sectarianism that has been swilling around Scottish football.

Ten days ago, Kilmarnock boss Steve Clarke raised the issue after he’d been the target for abuse at Ibrox.

Now Miller, who turned down a move to Rangers during his glittering playing career, has opened up on his own experiences.

He credits his early move from Glasgow to the Granite City as a great life, and career, choice.

“I was pleased to get away from sectarianism, which was rife in the late ’60s and early ’70s when I grew up in Bridgeton in Glasgow’s east end,” said Miller.

“I didn’t make the move because of that. I made it because Aberdeen wanted me.

“I thought they would be a good club because they were successful in those days, with a good manager, too.

“But it did give you the opportunity to get away from all that nonsense.

“I think it has got better, but it is still not good enough and the clubs need to take more responsibility.”

Another white-hot atmosphere is guaranteed at Pittodrie this afternoon when Rangers visit on Scottish Cup business.

Miller swears he’d cheerfully see the Dons finish in the bottom six this season – provided they also lift the Scottish Cup.

It is 29 years since the Pittodrie club last had possession of the revered old trophy, a famous victory achieved through a 9-8 penalty shoot-out win over Celtic.

And while they boast a League Cup success as recently as 2013-14, the man who holds four Scottish Cup-winner’s medals from his days as a player argues the current crop of stars must make it a priority over their league battle this afternoon.

“Teams winning stuff is what stays in the mind,” said Miller, who also won three League Championship medals, three League Cup gongs and lifted both the European Cup-Winners’ Cup and Super Cup.

“Let me give you a couple of examples of my own.

“Does anyone remember the Finals we were in which went to replays? Probably not.

“They probably remember the 1979 League Cup Final. But they probably only remember it because Doug Rougvie got sent off. Without any incidents like that, you are just a beaten finalist.

“It is like me when I was a manager. Who wants to know a beaten finalist? Nobody.

“So if I was Derek McInnes, and you asked me whether I would trade league position for Cup success, I’d say: “Sure, bottom six and give me the Cup!

“I don’t think that will happen, but that is how important the Cup is.

“OK, you have European games to look forward to, but you would still take a Scottish Cup win against anywhere below first in the league – and above tenth!”

“It’s important for Derek, too. He’s done a fantastic job at Pittodrie, but he’s still only got the one trophy and I think that must irk him a little bit.

“It’s still one more than I got as manager, right enough!

“Trophies are important to Aberdeen and the Scottish Cup’s an important trophy for Aberdeen.

“So I think Derek will be desperate to get over this hurdle against Rangers, and have another pop at it.

“If he could lift the trophy then, absolutely, he’s up there with the best.

Agreed with the bold bit 100%. That’s a winners attitude