Aberdeen 3 - 1 Motherwell

You don't understand! He scored 2 late goals but hid for most of the game. I'd rather not get into a debate about his corners/crosses being over hit because that wasn't my point. Never mind. Move on.

I thought he created a few chances for us.

What more impact do you want a player to have than scoring 2 goals? I honestly don't understand what you mean. He was hiding when he took a one two in the last minute and bagged it top peg? You're talking drivel. He's guilty of being anonymous but he was by far and away the most influential player on the pitch last night. Folk love to hate him but he's got the best footballing ability in our squad imo. Great servant to our wonderful club, even if he does my head in at times.

The usual bedwetters were out in force during the game. We limited them to one or two chances, and they took their goal well. Was an excellent move. Apart from that they were quiet and we ended up winning comfortably. 3 points on Saturday sets up nicely for the semi.

We were poor going forward, there's no doubt about that.

First win at home in 2019.not fkn good enough, some might say.

But we won.  What more could you want?

BED WETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First win at home in 2019.not fkn good enough, some might say.

Hamilton and St Mirren in particular. That should have been 5 points better off and we'd be in a much more comfortable place Europe wise.

21 points behind Celtic though is miles off the pace. 9 defeats is far too much after 32 games. Celtic and the Huns have lost 4 and 5.

A cup win would make up for it though.

I thought he created a few chances for us.

What more impact do you want a player to have than scoring 2 goals? I honestly don't understand what you mean. He was hiding when he took a one two in the last minute and bagged it top peg? You're talking drivel. He's guilty of being anonymous but he was by far and away the most influential player on the pitch last night. Folk love to hate him but he's got the best footballing ability in our squad imo. Great servant to our wonderful club, even if he does my head in at times.

I certainly don't hate him and also think he's one of our most gifted players when he's in the mood. Just my opinion last nights game. If you want to use 'anonymous' that's fine. Don't get over excited about my opinion.

Yeah, it's actually 8 including the keeper, no surprise that we done better once we brought another attacking option on.

Amuse me. Who are the 8 defensive types?

I presume some mongo is going to say Shinnie when he's a box to box player. None of the starting midfield 3 are defensive. Campbell sat further back dictating the play but it's hardly a defensive role FFS.

Amuse me. Who are the 8 defensive types?

I presume some mongo is going to say Shinnie when he's a box to box player. None of the starting midfield 3 are defensive. Campbell sat further back dictating the play but it's hardly a defensive role FFS.

You've gone full happy clapper mate, none of the midfield 3 are attack minded, to say otherwise is completely mental.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We scored 74 goals in 2016/17 (highest in a 38 game season and highest since 93/94) with a midfield trio of Jack, Shinnie and McLean.  I'm pretty sure that would have been classed as 8 defensive players as well... 

Anyone with a brain knows that McLean was better suited with an attacking role, also helped that we had Rooney and Hayes then in their prime, compared to now with Cosgrove (lol) and old man Mcginn.