Aberdeen 3 - 1 Motherwell

Ominously, It looked like my 1-1 prediction might come true, but a decent win in the end, even if not a great game.

That's the hammer throwers consigned to the bottom six too. har har.

Decent home ahead of hampden, but lets hope to keep it going v dundee first.

PS - somewhat embarrassing trailing the like of killie on GD, FFS.

I'm hospitality tomorrow night, free food and wine in the warmth, how football should be watched.

Say hello if you see me....unlike KSL who blanked me this week when I waved to him.

Where did you see me?

I would have said fit like had i seen you.

I hope corporate was to your liking.

Pleased with the 3 points.

A fluke from Lowe to get us going but we've been due something like that as not had much luck recently.

The centre of defence was exposed to show how shite it is by a very well taken goal by Hastie.

Much improved in the second half though with McGinn the difference with the goals.

Hopefully take care of Dundee on saturday and go into the semi with two consecutive wins under our belt.

Cosgrove is back to being pish.

I see Man Utd, Stoke, M'boro, Derby scouts amongst others were in attendance tonight.

Plently potential out on the park to have a look at.

Where did you see me?

I would have said fit like had i seen you.

I hope corporate was to your liking.

Pleased with the 3 points.

A fluke from Lowe to get us going but we've been due something like that as not had much luck recently.

The centre of defence was exposed to show how shite it is by a very well taken goal by Hastie.

Much improved in the second half though with McGinn the difference with the goals.

Hopefully take care of Dundee on saturday and go into the semi with two consecutive wins under our belt.

Cosgrove is back to being pish.

I see Man Utd, Stoke, M'boro, Derby scouts amongst others were in attendance tonight.

Plently potential out on the park to have a look at.

Outside the shop on Victoria street, couple lunchtimes ago, stork top on? I was in my motor?

Game... We were crap, they were worse, like watching Beacon rangers, goals were good but fuck the quality was dire. We always looked like winning but the kind of game that you just want to end.

Free beer in a box made it a great night though, should be free beer for everyone every game, that would get the crowds back, lucky if there was 8k tonight.

What's happened to Cosgrove and Stewart?? dire.

Outside the shop on Victoria street, couple lunchtimes ago, stork top on? I was in my motor?

Game... We were crap, they were worse, like watching Beacon rangers, goals were good but fuck the quality was dire. We always looked like winning but the kind of game that you just want to end.

Free beer in a box made it a great night though, should be free beer for everyone every game, that would get the crowds back, lucky if there was 8k tonight.

What's happened to Cosgrove and Stewart?? dire.

I remember that. Sorry, never registered as i was hungry and concerned about my very poor parking .

Frank Lampard wasn't just there to see Lowe. It's Shinnie he's looking at apparently.

Both played well so he will think it was a trip worth making.

Look out for a deal being struck soon based on that performance and Max to stay at Derby next season - so that's two players we'll have to replace with the Ryan Fraser 20% when we get it. 

Frank Lampard wasn't just there to see Lowe. It's Shinnie he's looking at apparently.

Look out for a deal being struck soon based on that performance and Max to stay at Derby next season - so that's two players we'll have to replace with the Ryan Fraser 20% when we get it.

Let's be honest any 20% we get from any potential Fraser deal is going straight in the Kingsford pot

Both were culpable at the goal but otherwise brilliant. If folk really think we won't miss Shinnie when he's gone then they're mental.

Don't think we were half as bad as folk are making out last night. The only team that looked like scoring in the first half until Tait plays a lovely ball through. Robinson thinks they dominated but it was in the same manner Rangers do. Give them the ball until they run out of ideas then press them.

Well deserved win and finally three points at home in 2019.

Man Utd checking up on the form of Wilson!

Who the hell would they be there to watch

There's two players in the team that have already caught the interest of PL teams and had scouts there to watch them already, so wouldn't be much of a surprise if it's either of those.

Thought Aberdeen played some really tidy stuff last night in spells. The pitch looked immaculate which was helpful. I've heard Derek wasn't happy with the state of it previously. I think G Stew changed the game, and McGinn took both goals with the class he's capable of. 

Saturday shouldn't be an issue.

The usual bedwetters were out in force during the game. We limited them to one or two chances, and they took their goal well. Was an excellent move. Apart from that they were quiet and we ended up winning comfortably. 3 points on Saturday sets up nicely for the semi.

How I'm choosing to see events

McGinn got lucky for his first and it was a fantastic finish for the second but thought he hid for most of the game, especially after they equalised.

Dreadful game to watch from our 1st goal until Stewart came on and changed it. Dreadful atmosphere too.

Looking forward to an away day on Saturday a bit more now though.

He hid for most of the game, but scored 2 good goals? That doesn't make sense. He won us the match. How is bending one into the far corner to seal the deal hiding? What's he meant to be doing? Doesn't make sense to me.

McGinn got lucky for his first and it was a fantastic finish for the second but thought he hid for most of the game, especially after they equalised.

Dreadful game to watch from our 1st goal until Stewart came on and changed it. Dreadful atmosphere too. 

His first was a good finish. 

The usual bedwetters were out in force during the game. We limited them to one or two chances, and they took their goal well. Was an excellent move. Apart from that they were quiet and we ended up winning comfortably. 3 points on Saturday sets up nicely for the semi.

It was unreal in the Merkland. We'd been under no real threat then Motherwell scored a good goal and folk were going beserk. The boy behind me said it had been coming. As far as I can remember, it was the first time a Motherwell player had been near our box with the ball.

McGinn got lucky for his first and it was a fantastic finish for the second but thought he hid for most of the game, especially after they equalised.

The boy should hide more if it results in a couple goals that win the game.

He hid for most of the game, but scored 2 good goals? That doesn't make sense. He won us the match. How is bending one into the far corner to seal the deal hiding? What's he meant to be doing? Doesn't make sense to me.

You don't understand! He scored 2 late goals but hid for most of the game. I'd rather not get into a debate about his corners/crosses being over hit because that wasn't my point. Never mind. Move on.