Kilmarnock V Aberdeen

Anyway it's 3 league wins in a row now which to be honest a few weeks ago I didn't think was possible so poor were we playing.

Hopefully the tims hose Killie next week and we can get something at the snake pit. But I honestly don't see us winning at there 3 times in a row and in the one season. We went 25 years without winning there until 2016 and although we've won there twice this season no-one else has beat them there even in Europe so they are very strong at home. Think the best we can hope for under the circumstances with the players we have missing is a draw. They will be right up for it.

What a fucking disaster beating the team who were in 3rd to leapfrog them. Another win for McInnes against the messiah of Scottish football.

Papers over the cracks though, real test is the next game but regardless we've regressed this season, oh and Clarke is working on a fraction of what Mcinnes is.

• Upvote 1

Anyway it's 3 league wins in a row now which to be honest a few weeks ago I didn't think was possible so poor were we playing.

Hopefully the tims hose Killie next week and we can get something at the snake pit. But I honestly don't see us winning at there 3 times in a row and in the one season. We went 25 years without winning there until 2016 and although we've won there twice this season no-one else has beat them there even in Europe so they are very strong at home. Think the best we can hope for under the circumstances with the players we have missing is a draw. They will be right up for it.

0-1. Easy

Papers over the cracks though, real test is the next game but regardless we've regressed this season, oh and Clarke is working on a fraction of what Mcinnes is.

We've passed the 'real test' 3 times this season. If we lose to the huns then will you say McInnes is on a fraction of Gerrards budget? What about last week when we lost to Celtic?

What a fucking disaster beating the team who were in 3rd to leapfrog them. Another win for McInnes against the messiah of Scottish football.

Totally. Obviously not enough doom and gloom for some as a result of a 10th straight win away to the media darlings that are Killie.

Can you imagine some of the scenes on here if this site was around (actually perhaps it was

We've passed the 'real test' 3 times this season. If we lose to the huns then will you say McInnes is on a fraction of Gerrards budget? What about last week when we lost to Celtic?

Hey it's the majority of our fans that are pro Mcinnes that seem to throw the budget thing around so only fair to bring it up with regards to Clarke.

Hey it's the majority of our fans that are pro Mcinnes that seem to throw the budget thing around so only fair to bring it up with regards to Clarke.

From what I've seen of Killie they play absolutely crap football. So do we but if folk think Clarke would change a lot here they are mistaken.

Anyway, that's a great result today, you seem fucking furious about it.

• Upvote 1

Even before injury his distribution was shite. He's a very good defender, but not a ball playing one.

He's never been a footballer, he's good at throwing his face in front of a shot. That game where he scored the winner against us with their only shot, and we had about 25 attempts? That's what he's good at.

Today was never going to be easy. Killie are a good side and its a fantastic result for ourselves.

I don't feel we have regressed this season rather we've been unfortunate that injuries came at key times during the season for us. We hold the worst injury catalogue in the SPL this season. We've also had a number of referring blunders/ calamities going against ourselves.  We had no chance against Celtic last week - the injuries alone dictated that.

The training facilities will be built in time for next season - that alone will see us attract better players to the club plus the cash windfall from Fraser and potentially the sale of McKenna will allow us to source a higher calibre of player. The club is still moving forward in the right direction.

• Downvote 1

We've definitely regressed in the last 2 years.

This year's side isn't as good as last year's.

Last year's wasn't as good as the one the year before.

I agree but I think the current team has more bottle in the big games. But quality wise we haven't replaced the likes of McLean, Christie and Hayes. But that was always going to be a very difficult thing to do.

The team of two years ago was capable of scoring 7 goals in games (they did it twice that season). By the the same token I don't think that team wins against the huns 3 times in Glasgow in the one season they weren't mentally strong enough to do it. But they also wouldn't have lost at home to the likes of Hamilton either.

Wilson gash?

He won the corner that led to the goal and was very unlucky with a rocket strike after an unreal piece of skill to create the chance

You're being daft

Overall he's been pish for us though. Great pedigree, potential and skill but a generally poor attitude and if he does not wake the fuck up he will be playing non league football in 2-3 years time wondering how the fuck he ended up there.

Overall he's been pish for us though. Great pedigree, potential and skill but a generally poor attitude and if he does not wake the fuck up he will be playing non league football in 2-3 years time wondering how the fuck he ended up there.

This.

It’s quite irritating to watch him try some outrageous solo run that messi might manage about once a season then do this weird hop thing like a horse pulling up lame or a sprinter that has done his hamstring.

Clearly talented but he can fuck off. Waster

We will hugely miss shinnie next season. It’s night and day our midfield with and without him.

May tried hard as per. Chased down a few lost causes. Then, when the opportunity arose to show why he is actually a professional footballer he blasted a 25yrd free kick at least 30 ft over the bar. It was embarrassing to watch and fuck knows what his teammates were thinking. Possibly who had smashed it over the bar in the shit free kick sweepstakes?

Today was never going to be easy. Killie are a good side and its a fantastic result for ourselves.

I don't feel we have regressed this season rather we've been unfortunate that injuries came at key times during the season for us. We hold the worst injury catalogue in the SPL this season. We've also had a number of referring blunders/ calamities going against ourselves. We had no chance against Celtic last week - the injuries alone dictated that.

The training facilities will be built in time for next season - that alone will see us attract better players to the club plus the cash windfall from Fraser and potentially the sale of McKenna will allow us to source a higher calibre of player. The club is still moving forward in the right direction.

I'll point out to you that the new training facility will in no way be ready for start of the new season.