Do You Have Kids/ Would You Recommend Having Kids?

Poodler

I mind at the beach leisure centre last time I was there (about 15 years ago) some little spaz pished in the water beside me. Vowed to never return.

Probably for the best. Place is full of smelly bastards. Place smells like bri's hoose on a warm summers day. Usually people of ethic minorities, not that I'm generalising.

It's keyhole though no?. Canna be that bad and stops any mistakes further down line....

It's a doddle, 45 minutes from start to finish and is just a little nippy for a day or so afterwards.

It is done via keyhole surgery. Only weird bit was a nurse using a scalpal to shave bits of my sack but imagine she had seen mare japs eyes than an oriental optician.

As you say, wife and I had a couple of "shit we never used contraception last night" moments and I opted for the snip.

Never regretted it.

You can't ejaculate real sperm/ impregnate a woman.

Never realised that was the manliness benchmark.

After the snip, you do know you still ejaculate in exactly the same way as before right? I have already impregnated a woman (twice) so despite having the snip I still consider myself a man.

I know plenty of guys who have not had the snip but still cannot impregnate a woman for one medical reason or another, are they to be considered not manly enough?

Never realised that was the manliness benchmark.

After the snip, you do know you still ejaculate in exactly the same way as before right? I have already impregnated a woman (twice) so despite having the snip I still consider myself a man.

I know plenty of guys who have not had the snip but still cannot impregnate a woman for one medical reason or another, are they to be considered not manly enough?

You obviously don't ejaculate in the same way, all muck and no swimmers.

And yes they are considered as such, they would definitely be considered less manly than an alpha who impregnates at his whim.