Steve Clarke's First Squad

I tell you what you dirty lying weegie cunt, if you can post a link to me writing this ACTUAL sentence I will say sorry and never post again.

If you can't then you would do the same, wouldn't you?..but you wouldn't though. This is your life. 33,900 posts! You sad weegie bin-raking bastard.

WBrJdtl.png

Close the door on your way out would you.

• Upvote 6

I tell you what you dirty lying weegie cunt, if you can post a link to me writing this ACTUAL sentence I will say sorry and never post again.

If you can't then you would do the same, wouldn't you?..but you wouldn't though. This is your life. 33,900 posts! You sad weegie bin-raking bastard.

Fucking hell :laughing:

I think they will..both have done really well this season and they will be given a chance as fan favrites..now it might just be one game.

Don't think McLean is a fans favourite, plenty were calling for him to be dropped. Think the consensus was that he stayed in the team cos they were on a winning run using an unchanged lineup for a good while.

WBrJdtl.png

Close the door on your way out would you.

See ya later yi filthy animal.

Oh my

But who will bring us all the exclusives like reliable source did!?

He said "wont win anything"

Is the champions league not something?

I believe the word I am looking for is BOOM

Thats fantastic, thank you sir!

Oooooft

Thank you brotha

Telt.

The man is no stranger to making a fool of himself. That’s his prerogative I suppose.

A481-A148-9-F81-4-E7-B-80-AB-64-D7008487

Wow!  That is spectacular!

No way back now for @@Reliablesource!

I think McKenna is ok at SPL level but Van Dijk was 21 when he was at Celtic and even then was strolling it. Mckenna is Championship at best.Hopefully we cash in whilst the hype wagon is in still in flow. Its gone by peak flow but we'll get a few million for him hopefully before he regresses

Away back into your dungeon you fucking mongol

Wow! That is spectacular!

No way back now for @@Reliablesource!

That WAS spectacular. Well done son.

You know, as I do that that post was changed from "could stay at Liverpool..." to "will stay at Liverpool..."

It's quite clear as the paragraph doesn't really scan now but it doesn't really matter, it did the job. I did wonder why you were so interested and involved in the discussion. I now assume it's your fear of losing millermong again, as you said. You shouldn't have done that though.

You obviously knew that I knew what I had written when I posted that I had the post ready. I wasn't quick enough though. I haven't even bothered to check if you've had a play with the Marquis one, go for it. Hmm, I wonder if you change this one.

Cheers big ears.

Oh by the way, I had said I was going to say something about Stewart eventually, when it all came out but fuck it. All I'm going to say is he said no initially (that's what I knew at that time), wanted to stay at Killie who offered him the same wage as us, he was then told to change his mind as a......nah, that'll do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

That WAS spectacular. Well done son.

You know, as I do that that post was changed from "could stay at Liverpool..." to "will stay at Liverpool..."

It's quite clear as the paragraph doesn't really scan now but it doesn't really matter, it did the job. I did wonder why you were so interested and involved in the discussion. I now assume it's your fear of losing millermong again, as you said. You shouldn't have done that though.

You obviously knew that I knew what I had written when I posted that I had the post ready. I wasn't quick enough though. I haven't even bothered to check if you've had a play with the Marquis one, go for it. Hmm, I wonder if you change this one.

Cheers big ears.

Oh by the way, I had said I was going to say something about Stewart eventually, when it all came out but fuck it. All I'm going to say is he said no initially (that's what I knew at that time), wanted to stay at Killie who offered him the same wage as us, he was then told to change his mind as a......nah, that'll do.

I'd actually completely forgotten about that post... I was wondering what MT was going on about, regarding your Andy Robertson claim.  I'm pretty certain I didn't manipulate it.  I posted it as it was... I wouldn't normally alter the contents of someone elses posts for my own gratification!  There are plenty of folk I've had run-ins with on here, who wouldn't have a nice thing to say about me... but they'll all testify that I've never edited their content to gain an advantage.

Maybe @@Bebo can clarify?  If I'm mistaken I will of course apologise... if not, then please do as you first promised!

I'd actually completely forgotten about that post... I was wondering what MT was going on about, regarding your Andy Robertson claim. I'm pretty certain I didn't manipulate it. I posted it as it was... I wouldn't normally alter the contents of someone elses posts for my own gratification! There are plenty of folk I've had run-ins with on here, who wouldn't have a nice thing to say about me... but they'll all testify that I've never edited their content to gain an advantage.

Maybe @@Bebo can clarify? If I'm mistaken I will of course apologise... if not, then please do as you first promised!

Calm doon.

He fits in perfectly at Liverpool. Nobody else has ever bid big money for him and I'd bet nobody will bother. He will stay at Liverpool for the best part of his career and never win anything. Meanwhile, he will play for Scotland and be no better than, say, Tierney.

Play in Spain? Lol

Lolz at reliable source

Edit - the wee arrow at the corner of his post will take you straight to the post...

Is there anything more cringeworthy than when somebody is proven to be wrong but they still try to worm their way out of it instead of just accepting it and taking it on the chin?

Reliable should swallow his pride and reach out and ask MT to assist, he's been at this point many times and is still here.