Steve Clarke's First Squad

No, let's nip this in the bud right away

I distinctly remember having the debate and the fact he said it

What g31don found is exactly what he said

So, that's another belter to add

*stewart still not signing m8?

Robertson still not going to win anything mate?

Correct, that's why I remembered his assertion. It was a stupid thing to say at the time.

Don't forget to collect your apology before he leaves MT.

I'd actually completely forgotten about that post... I was wondering what MT was going on about, regarding your Andy Robertson claim.  I'm pretty certain I didn't manipulate it.  I posted it as it was... I wouldn't normally alter the contents of someone elses posts for my own gratification!  There are plenty of folk I've had run-ins with on here, who wouldn't have a nice thing to say about me... but they'll all testify that I've never edited their content to gain an advantage.

Maybe @@Bebo can clarify?  If I'm mistaken I will of course apologise... if not, then please do as you first promised!

Hmmm do I detect a slight hint of hedge betting in that?

Pretty certain.... wouldn't 'normally' alter the contents for own gratification.... Bebo.... back me up please ;)

Hmmm do I detect a slight hint of hedge betting in that?

Pretty certain.... wouldn't 'normally' alter the contents for own gratification.... Bebo.... back me up please ;)

Yeah, there is actually!!  I'm 95% certain I didn't alter his original comments (not usually my style!) and posted as is.... but I can't even remember that exchange, so definitely hedging my bets just in case!  I don't have the facility to see the edit history - but @@Bebo does!

Yeah, there is actually!!  I'm 95% certain I didn't alter his original comments (not usually my style!) and posted as is.... but I can't even remember that exchange, so definitely hedging my bets just in case!  I don't have the facility to see the edit history - but @@Bebo does!

:laughing:

It's cold here on nights.. I'm just stoking the fire a wee bit   ;)

Always thought that Brophy is a fairly decent player (for SPFL level at least) & was a little surprised when Killie got him on a free? & from Well/St's? Or who ever. Accies?

He was always one of these players at the so called 'lesser' teams that you kind of worry or at least could expect to pop up & trun a game in their favour. Similar to the likes of Lawless etc.

That said I'm not sure Brophy is the future of Scotland National side. More convinced that his cap was either a slight bit of desperation but mostly down to Clarke doing Killie a favour to boost his profile & petential sell on price.

I would have been happy enough if we had signed him ahead of Killie. Decent enough but not sure he would have been an ever present for us but would certainly have been better than some of the shite we have had lately keeping the bench warm stealing a wage

We can come back to mine after "reliable"sources is dealt with

He is not getting off the hook

If you prance about claiming you're an Oracle, then when you get called out twice, you should fall on the sword

Delete his account, it was he who suggested that after all

Maybe you should set a president & good example & fk off first.

You were after all the first one to be found to be caught out in the same type of bullshit

Agreed man.

Vapid slavering cunts. Can't we just talk about how utterly fantastic John McGinn is and how he is going to shove his little fat ass in to Hazards crotch and blast him over the moon and far away and then net the winner while singing Rappers Delight in to Fellainis hair.

Cheers dude - I've been ill. ❤

He's been shocking every time he's played for Scotland.  Constantly gives away the ball.  There was an embarrassing moment when he got caught in possession, just about falling over the ball, which just about summed up his contribution to Scotland.  I had him down as the second worst player on the park against Khazakstan (after Shinnie).

He runs around a lot and has great energy, but technically he is nowhere near the level of the Belgian players.

• Downvote 1

He's used to playing with better players and systems at Hibs and Villa. Heck even St Mirren were a step up from past Scotland teams.

Tonight we fly. You watch my boy.

I have my money on Belgium (-2).  I saw them at the World Cup last year and they are frightening going forward.  I was sitting right close to the pitch, at ground level, and got a unique perspective of Hazard - the speed of his feet and his ability to move from left to right is frightening at close quarters.

Hahaha +1 you Trump style fantasist!

Maybe you should set a president & good example & fk off first.

You were after all the first one to be found to be caught out in the same type of bullshit

What, the cheese or leader of a country?

That's a top comeback there, even if you have him on block.

The president as you were being likened to Trump dum dum

Guess you missed that part

Ooooft couple of whooshes there

• Downvote 1

Tonight is gonna be a massacre. Cant see beyond 3/4-0.

Guy like O'Donnell (who is painful to watch at International level) against a great like Hazard. 

Have mercy