Strangest place you have been too.

anderson72

@@cheesepipes mention of West Calder has actually got me thinking that other surrounding villages are a bit strange.

Fauldhouse - There are about 3 surnames cover the entire village population. Timmins, Callaghan, McSherry.

Harthill - Like Fauldhouse but of an Orange persuasion.

Forth/Breich/Tarbrax - ghost towns. Have their own weather systems where you wouldn’t be surprised to see it snowing in July.

Larkhall is Mecca for the Huns. The subway and Asda signs are painted black rather than green. Pathetic.

Fuking hate all that. Colour coded bigotry. I nearly got stabbed by a paraletic tim twice my age in broad daylight, years ago, Airdie High Street, cos I happened to be wearing a navy blue jacket, navy jeans on the day of an old firm game. This toothless fucking cretin assumed me to be a hun. Never been so fucking offended in my life. Told him I was a red and asked him why he wasn't an Airdrie fan and he went berserk. I was stone cold sober minding my own business, 20yr old, and he was creating quite a scene with his 'you get up that alley way so I can stab ye yi cunt' offers.  Aye ok that's sounds good, after you my good man. Still annoys me to this day nearly 20 years on that I never just kicked his disgusting cunt all over the street for his antics.

Really? My recollection was there were more red hands of Ulster on show in Coatbridge than, well, Ulster basically.

Coatbridge is a catholic town.  This explains, a little, why: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatbridge_Irish

I spent a bit of time there as a kid and the majority of Coatbridges residents are the most vile, knuckle dragging brainwashed bigots you'll ever meet.  It will come as a surprise to no one that Clydeside_Sheep is from Coatbridge.  I would've been able to guess this, even if I didn't already know.

Mind obviously playing tricks. Must be one of these shitholes that seamlessly merges into another equally bigoted Shithole. Definitely remember the flags though.

I've no doubt that in response, the minor are equally as vocal/obnoxious.  Probably similar to Belfast.  The Shankill and Falls Roads literally back onto one another.  I visited the area last year - no wonder there was so much trouble!

Coatbridge is a catholic town. This explains, a little, why: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coatbridge_Irish

I spent a bit of time there as a kid and the majority of Coatbridges residents are the most vile, knuckle dragging brainwashed bigots you'll ever meet. It will come as a surprise to no one that Clydeside_Sheep is from Coatbridge. I would've been able to guess this, even if I didn't already know.

Impartial moderating there haha