Thing is even if we somehow turned it around next week it’d just be the same the week after vs better opposition.

It’s learn or leave time for McWinless

It was learn or leave 2 seasons ago to be fair. Now it's "ach well at least he's not McGhee"

• Upvote 1

Just seen the result and read the comments. Really disappointed. Feel sorry for Campbell - remember he's only a young lad. They are clearly a very decent side who I suspect will reach the group stages. Early days but I still believe this to be the best Dons side McInnes has assembled during his reign. We'll see how the season pans out.

Even if we get through the same negative pish will happen next round

And it will also happen against celtic,rangers,killie,hibs and hearts and also from quarters in any cups we get to

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Reasons to be positive.

10 goals in the last 3 home games. Averages out at around 3 goals per game.

Currently down 2-0, and we will definitely score 3 according to those stats.

So, let's wait and see x

Reasons to be negative

McInnes cant see past the half way line

• Upvote 1

Lets show some British Steel, instead of the usual Scottish defeatism in football. Yes, be critical of what was a poor show, but don't give up till its over.

I was pissed off at the final whistle, but am fucking raging (which is worse, btw) after reading some of the posts on here "tie is over" etc.

If we do go out - and we might - I will accept it after the final whistle at pittodrie, not a second before.

I'd hate to share a trench with some of the cunts on here.

You know it's OK to be realistic? Not everyone lives in a fantasy world where all you have to do is believe hard enough.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Reasons to be positive. 

10 goals in the last 3 home games. Averages out at around 3 goals per game. 

Currently down 2-0, and we will definitely score 3 according to those stats. 

So, let's wait and see x

Not quite as good

Lost 7 Goals in 6 games we will definitely lose 1 by those stats

• Upvote 1

Its a poor result thanks to an overly-tentative performance and silly mistakes.

But, FFS, lets not piss our pants and throw in the towel already, with the home tie still to come - as per many petted-lipped posters.

Personally I think if the team gets the finger out and has a good crowd behind them, then we can still go through.  That team is no great shakes and we likely beat them 9 times out of 10.

Lets show some British Steel, instead of the usual Scottish defeatism in football. Yes, be critical of what was a poor show, but don't give up till its over.

I was pissed off at the final whistle, but am fucking raging (which is worse, btw) after reading some of the posts on here "tie is over" etc.

If we do go out - and we might - I will accept it after the final whistle at pittodrie, not a second before.

I'd hate to share a trench with some of the cunts on here.

PS - what about the racists at Premier Sports crediting Ojo with Logan's yellow card at the penalty :P

British Steel is fucked.

• Upvote 2

First off I know a lot of boys blaming Logan and yes he slightly tugs the boys shirt but let’s face it... it happens all the fucking time in the box and the ball was a good 10 yards away in Lewis’s 6 yard box - never a pen in a million years... can you argue it was stupid? Aye... but as I’ve said to all mates it everyone of those was a pen there would 10 a game - it’s shite

Don’t agree with McInnes tactics... we are actually a good team going forward this year, why have we not played to our strengths... negative mindset gets negative results... so frustrating.

Feel sorry for Campbell, young loon and the goal gives the tie a bit more difficulty... but he will learn and to be fair letting your opponent score from outside the box isn’t the worst tactic it usually takes a good strike to beat a keeper and it was... hope Deano doesn’t let it affect him too much.

Just generally disappointed... usual story, 3rd round and a defeat

Not sure if it was setup or Rijeka just being better, but didn't really get going tonight. A lot of misplaced passes and basic fuck ups. 2-0 probably fair but ridiculous from Logan.

Can see us taking the lead next week and hope building

But can't see a clean sheet for us so going to need to be firing on all cylinders. Just have to hope McInnes has us go out all guns blazing and go for the jugular.

based on the last few games I see no reason why we wont score and win the game comfortably scoring 3 goals-

I see no reason why we also wont lose a goal as well and go out 3-3 on the away goals after a good performance

Exactly my thoughts. Bound to be a good performance and a 3-1 or they score late to make it 2-1 “glorious” failure next week

If only.

Back in the real world, he'll tell them to keep it tight for the 1st 45 and try and hit them on the break. Give us a firm foundation for attacking in the second half.

Then we'll creak into an unaccustomed forward gear after half-time, but not with enough conviction to get a goal.

Then with about 20 minutes left we'll go into panic mode and actually start to look like we might score.

Then we'll get a late goal, then time will run out.

Spot on I'd guess. Sounds the familiar way over the past few seasons.

McInnes' tactics all wrong. Sat off and showed far too much respect to a team no better than ourselves. Subs were baffling, tried to shore up the midfield and see out a one goal loss by bringing on Campbell who ended up being at fault for the second goal.

Campbell clearly not ready for the first team as I said previously and got called "gypit" by his father who then received 10 up votes. Level of white knighting was cringe worthy. Spell out on loan is needed for the loon before he hopefully becomes a quality player for the Dons in the near future.

Anyway tie is not over. We move on to next week...

When he's on the pitch he's open to as much praise, or criticism as any other Aberdeen player, and no one would be more critical of him than me. But to say he's clearly nowhere near ready for the first team is incredibly gypit

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1