Aberdeen 0 - 4 Celtic

I tell you what. McKenna has made an absolute cunt of his emerging career.

Touted to be a £10 million player and because he acted like a fucking cock he has kicked the toys out the pram. His defending today has been laughable.

You are going nowhere fast playing like this.

Don’t even start me on Devlin.

Guest the shepherd

4 completely avoidable goals. No drive, no motivation, no heart.

Leigh, Gallagher Vyner, McKenna, McGinn...close the door behind you. Absolutely gutless performances from each of them.

I feel heart sorry for Sam Cosgrove and Joe Lewis playing with these imposters of footballers.

Why should we be able to compete with them at home? They’ve better players and infinitely more resources than we do. Just because you want us to compete doesn’t mean we can.

It’s just the sad truth of it.

Livingston beat them 2-0 the other week though. They've got far less resources than we have. It's as much about mentality than resources in a one off game, especially at home.

Why should we be able to compete with them at home? They’ve better players and infinitely more resources than we do. Just because you want us to compete doesn’t mean we can.

It’s just the sad truth of it.

I think the point is other teams with less resources than we have seem to be able to trouble them far more. I accept they will beat us most of the time due to the gulf in resources but the amount of times they easily beat us up without even a whimper is embarrassing especially at Pittodrie. The likes of Killie, Hamilton, Livi, Hearts and Hibs all give them more trouble at home than we ever do. They generally manage that by working hard, closing them down and harrassing / pressing them. And actually giving them something to worry about defensively. We just stand off them and give the freedom of the pitch to do as they please. Every single time.

I think the point is other teams with less resources than we have seem to be able to trouble them far more. I accept they will beat us most of the time due to the gulf in resources but the amount of times they easily beat us up without even a whimper is embarrassing especially at Pittodrie. The likes of Killie, Hamilton, Livi, Hearts and Hibs all give them more trouble at home than we ever do. They generally manage that by working hard, closing them down and harrassing / pressing them. And actually giving them something to worry about defensively. We just stand off them and give the freedom of the pitch to do as they please. Every single time.

Spot on.

Are you a child? Sometimes the favourite doesn’t win, for all manner of reasons.

Shut the fuck up with your wee insults. I came back at you with a genuine question so try and answer it. I know how sport works - my comparison was in regards to level of performance, attitude and being brave enough to have a bit of quality on the ball.

Shut the fuck up with your wee insults. I came back at you with a genuine question so try and answer it. I know how sport works - my comparison was in regards to level of performance, attitude and being brave enough to have a bit of quality on the ball.

You know how sport works yet here you are asking how one team beat another team? That’s a genuine question?

R u okay?