Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Berra will be delighted when we persist with Main instead of movement and pace in Anderson. I’d settle for both Main and Anderson but Main on his own would just play into Hearts hands.

I think he'll play with Main and Gallagher, with Gallagher playing the same role as he did Motherwell away.

I'd prefer playing with Anderson and Wilson, as somebody said earlier, Berra wouldn't like the idea of chasing Anderson all day, he'd be happier with a battle with Main instead.

There's serious underlying issues at Hearts.

Budge wants to be seen as a reforming character and was pushing for one of their young poofs to declare his homosexuality publicly, major rift among some of the more staunch and senior pros. There is "significant undressed" in the changing room, according to my source.

I like to think I've got a few connections but that one has caught me cold. How reliable is ur source or is this the beginning of another forum urban legend?

Ok

£10 bet we dont lose?

I don't take bets where I'll profit if AFC lose.

The truth is both games this season between the clubs have been very close. Or do you dispute that? We are going to a ground we historically struggle at without our best striker who has scored 4 of the 5 goals we have put past Hearts this season. There's nothing in our form of late to suggest we will just roll them over away from home especially without Cosgrove.

Hearts are pish but do tend to play better at home against the bigger clubs hence they knocked us out of the cup at Tynecastle (they were playing shite then too) and drew at home with the huns. They gave Celtic a tough game at home only last week.

Tomorrow will be a tough game they will be right up for it. But I would love nothing more than to beat them down there as it doesn't happen very often.

I personally think it will be a draw either 1-1 or 0-0. Mcinnes will certainly play Main and probably Gallagher in this one and that will be why we draw.Berra and Halcket will be rubbing there hands against Main and Derek will play right into there hands as he believes Main is the perfect stand in for big Sam he said so in the summer.

We are fucking shite against them there but they are pish.

Not for the faint hearted but that game when Dodds scored the winner, holy fuck literally grown men crying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994–95_Aberdeen_F.C._season

I was at the game.  Had to sit in the enclosure of the main stand as terrace was full.  We managed to stay quiet for Doddsy's first but could not contain ourselves when the winner went in!

I'm still amazed we won those last few games, particularly the first of those three down at Tynecastle.  There was huge pressure and it was as if every match was a final. 

There is no doubt that season was very damaging for the club, even though we survived the drop.  Aitken's cup winning revival was short lived and we took years to recover from our failure to replace players like Miller, Mcliesh, Bett and the like.

Its unfortunate that Millers managerial reign should fail so badly, because up until that season he'd done well with an old guard of trusted pros. 92/93 He'd amassed a record points total for the club finishing runner-up in all three competitions with a memorably good side.

Our stature and command of scottish football has taken years to revive.  We need to establish the kind of confidence we once had when we knew simply we could play better football than other teams.  McInnes has done a lot for the club, but that extraordinary quality is elusive once lost.

Jakie bastard, I'm in the same boat. Fkn sucks, half stand, bottom of the league... Jakes and tregs. 3rd highest support in Scotland, get a grip. Aberdeen have a huge support in edinburgh, and going by that logic scotland. You can not say that about hearts, since they have spent the majority of their existence in and out of the top division. Rant over... For now.