Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I don't make up stuff or lie min, I always base my comments on research, fact, and/or constructive theory.

You are one of 10s of millions of folk of the UK that believed the nonsense you were being provided with at the daily briefings, PMQs, and FMQs.

To be fair, you do come across as a psuedo-intelligent simpleton who still asks one of his parents or guardians if it is ok if he can go out to play with his pals until 8pm on a school night.

9 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I don't dish it out, you fucking, lying non-entity.

Of course you didn't. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

There must be thousands of folk living on the street in Fraserburgh?

They get allocated in temporary doss house accommodation, whether it be here or in Peterhead (shared accommodation on King Street, Bayview Hotel, or the Waverley Hotel), until such time a furnished or unfurnished let becomes available.

Former prisoners newly released from jail, evictees, sofa surfers, recovering addicts, separated/divorced couples, single parents, and cuckoos get priority before singletons with no kids, like myself, I'm afraid.

12 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

They get allocated in temporary doss house accommodation, whether it be here or in Peterhead (shared accommodation on King Street, Bayview Hotel, or the Waverley Hotel), until such time a furnished or unfurnished let becomes available.

Former prisoners newly released from jail, evictees, sofa surfers, recovering addicts, separated/divorced couples, single parents, and cuckoos get priority before singletons with no kids, like myself, I'm afraid.

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You said you were kicked out of your parents home twice, you would've become priority then? Assuming you were homeless or sofa surfing?

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Actually just remembered while I’m on my rant remember you were allowed a certain amount of folk round at Christmas - like because Santa was coming it would disappear and was there not another belter about you could go into a bar but they can’t play music as it might make you speak louder and therefore would be more likely to transmit it.

These folk were top politicians and medical advisors. Not one bit of common sense between the lot of them.

I preferred hearing from them every day over you though

Much, much more to say

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I was put up by my pal and my sister, the first time, and was dossing on the beach the second time until I was allowed back home.

Nothing out of the ordinary, simply circumstances.

If you'd just declared yourself No Fixed Abode you'd have got a council house within a few months probably.

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

If you'd just declared yourself No Fixed Abode you'd have got a council house within a few months probably.

Aye, I know min. However, the council up here do not give two fucks about you or your circumstances, as long as they can fill a housing void ASAP as it saves them paying Council Tax and utilities in the interim period between tenancies on one of their properties.

Each time, my Mother took me back within a couple of days or so, and regardless of the true facts you put down on your application for housing, you are far better off lying.

42 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Hard to argue that when you've threatened death on another poster, big man. 

For someone that doesn't care less about what is said on the internet (about themselves or someone else), you pass a helluva lot of prejudicial opinions about other posters and feel compelled to stick you oar in.

The one you said about Misers and Bluto was completely out of order.

People in glass houses......

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

For someone that doesn't care less about what is said on the internet (about themselves or someone else), you pass a helluva lot of prejudicial opinions about other posters and feel compelled to stick you oar in.

I enjoy pointing out when folk are talking complete shite. It's fun. Some get all butthurt about being told they're havering. 

The one you said about Misers and Bluto was completely out of order.

Was it? How so? 

People in glass houses......

I can confirm I'm very much not an alky 👍

• Dildo 2

Long covid is the new fibromyalgia, fuck all wrong with them, hypochondriac cunts.

I've not caught covid, people I know who did said it was like a mild cold, the whole thing has been a shambles. Flu gets old people in the winter, it happens. Looking back the lockdowns were an embarrassment, thank you nicola for making us the biggest embarrassment. People still vote for them as well, haha, the painted windows on ferries party.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I enjoy pointing out when folk are talking complete shite. It's fun. Some get all butthurt about being told they're havering. 

Was it? How so? 

I can confirm I'm very much not an alky 👍

You're a little snide prick who would say fuck all to peoples faces, keyboard coward. Your boring posts are one of the reasons I use this place very occasionally. You're boring. You could put a glass eye to sleep.

Don't bother replying, I would feel sorry for the readers. Take a day off min.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
22 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You're a little snide prick who would say fuck all to peoples faces, keyboard coward. Your boring posts are one of the reasons I use this place very occasionally.

Good news. My POTY trophy is in the bag after confirmation that I'm part-responsible for the lack of posting for a daft al' pavement dancing loser in Union Jack boxers. 

You're boring. You could put a glass eye to sleep.

Simply not true that. The fact I impact you so much proves it. 

Don't bother replying, I would feel sorry for the readers. Take a day off min.

Take a lifetime off. No cunt wants to read your posts. 

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 12

Sorry folks, did warn you.

When I was young I was out living life every Friday night, was gaining life experience and having the time of my life. These days they prefer sitting on online football forums attempting to insult people and chatting politics and colds. Fuck knows what the World will be like in another generation. 

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Sorry folks, did warn you.

When I was young I was out living life every Friday night, was gaining life experience and having the time of my life. These days they prefer sitting on online football forums attempting to insult people and chatting politics and colds. Fuck knows what the World will be like in another generation. 

How's the shagging going Dayts min?

16 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I'm on a mission to shag a bird I've been walking with, tough nut to crack, very straight laced bird who only takes a drink at a wedding, haha. I'm getting fitter though. 😅 I sometimes think I'm close then she goes shy on me. Get a really good laugh with her though, really enjoy the walking, never thought I would.

I tend to give it a miss in Winter most years anyway, too cold to date. Be back on it now the weather is changing. Seat outside the Old Schoolhouse in a summers evening with my sizzling banter and humour, Thains steak pie then back to mine for a fumble, what summers all about.

Ex sent a Facebook friend request the other week, she's now single again, the grass wasn't greener, she can run to fuck. Our daughter feels similar, still lives with me.😁

33 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

How about yourself Don?

I think I'm happier within myself than I've ever been, couldn't imagine living with someone else 24/7 again, weekend and holidays would be fine but great having only myself to answer too. Watch what I like, no hearing someone's work woes and living through their bad moods, it's great. King size bed to myself, bliss. Did 25 years, that's enough.

35 minutes ago, daytripping said:

How about yourself Don?

I think I'm happier within myself than I've ever been, couldn't imagine living with someone else 24/7 again, weekend and holidays would be fine but great having only myself to answer too. Watch what I like, no hearing someone's work woes and living through their bad moods, it's great. King size bed to myself, bliss. Did 25 years, that's enough.

Loving it as always Dayts.

Had a couple birds in their twenties lately, always lovely to see that pert body.

Still love the milfs though.  Will be onto the gilfs soon.

All the good stuff with none of the down side. Although I do kinda have a bird also. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Had a couple birds in their twenties lately, always lovely to see that pert body.

All the good stuff with none of the down side. Although I do kinda have a bird also. 

Be fair to the girl and let her go. When you meet that special one you won't want to mess around. 

Till a few years later when the novelty has gone and you're doing all the cooking and cleaning cause she's thick as fuck and you've seen her body a million times. Then maybe start thinking of other girls.

27 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Thanks, I needed a good fucking laugh, enjoy yer night.

21 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Amen brother.

I knew more about my ex's work than I did my own, tried telling her to leave her work head as soon as she drove out the car park like I did but never worked, I still have nightmares listening to hours of that every night. She wouldn't have even known the names of my closest workmates.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I knew more about my ex's work than I did my own, tried telling her to leave her work head as soon as she drove out the car park like I did but never worked, I still have nightmares listening to hours of that every night. She wouldn't have even known the names of my closest workmates.

She's very lucky I wasn't a violent man, used to drive me up the wall.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It becomes increasingly difficult over the years to pretend you're even listening.

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

It becomes increasingly difficult over the years to pretend you're even listening.

I would just go walk my little dog till it's legs started giving way. Half a bottle of wine in her and the work talk would turn into just a drilling noise in my brain, I wasn't taking in the words.