Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And I genuinely think you're a simpleton who's unable to put forth an original point of view. 

Each to their own. 

You're a very defensive individual. Not everyone is out to get you.

As an intelligent human I know this. You are a simple human with a fair bit of learning and growing up to do. This might come to you as you grow older. It might not. Fingers crossed for you.

Just now, Howard Marks said:

You're a very defensive individual. Not everyone is out to get you.

Nope. You posted a stupid wee dig, got shown up for it and then claimed that me pointing out your nonsense showed that I'm mentally unstable. 

A bizarre series of events, that has only resulted in you looking foolish. Foolishness which only increases every time you put the metaphorical spade back in the ground and keep digging. 

You claim things but are unable to back them up, as if just asserting something makes it thus.

Anyway, this is boring now. Have a great day. 

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Are we having a truce on Christmas day what like in Paul McCartney's 'Pipes of Peace' video?

Help Them To Learn (Help Them To Learn)
Songs Of Joy Instead Of Burn, Baby, Burn (Burn, Baby Burn)

Aah peace. What a great value and commodity it is, and doesn't cost a penny, cent, or grozny. 

Great choice of song, by the way, Hanz min?. An epic.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope. You posted a stupid wee dig, got shown up for it and then claimed that me pointing out your nonsense showed that I'm mentally unstable. 

A bizarre series of events, that has only resulted in you looking foolish. Foolishness which only increases every time you put the metaphorical spade back in the ground and keep digging. 

You claim things but are unable to back them up, as if just asserting something makes it thus.

Anyway, this is boring now. Have a great day. 

Indeed a bizarre series of events, you have been shown up as per. It's okay you don't need to apologise on this occasion.

So boring that you'll be back shortly to get embroiled in endless back and forward nit picking with someone else. Good day Sir.

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Always reminds me of being a wee lad that track. :dance:  Bit of trivia, Jurgen Klopp's dad played one of the German soldiers in the video. 

That's a great bit of trivia. Aye, it reminds me of my grandfather who was born the following month (January 1915) after when the video was set. Never got to see his old man as he was killed in battle before he was born. 

I always wondered what was in the bottle that Paul McCartney handed over to Paul McCartney in the video of the song?? 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I was dreading the test, the swab up the nose in particular, poking at my brain. But the back of the throat was the more difficult of the two, not that it was any kind of hardship. Was surprised that the same swab does both the throat and the nose. Don't know why I was surprised, just was.

The "fever" - feeling cold but 38.7 temperature - that the wife says I had yesterday has subsided. The cough has gone too. Not lost any sense of smell but still feeling light-headed and pretty weak. The most fucked up consequence of this drama is I got the wife to take me to a McDonald's Drive-Thru after the test. I NEVER eat that shit, I knew I wouldn't enjoy it - I didn't - but I had lost my appetite for 24 hours and thought that would fix it. Fuck it, I'm going back to bed.

Such a contagious disease supposedly spread by droplets of saliva.  Strange then that they've to ram a swab so far up your beak to test for it.

The part in bold - that's what you should have done in the first place.  Fuck giving them more ammo to justify their ridiculous lockdowns.

Get well soon btw ?

57 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Lot of police support workers in Aberdeen have caught it, the telephone manning people. My unscientific view is they probably shared the same equipment.

The next propaganda the respective governments will be saying is not to telephone anyone (especially old relatives) unless it's absolutely necessary, as the virus has now targeted the telephone exchanges.

If only Christopher Reeve was still living, he would have saved us all.