Coronavirus

Henry

20 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Do you actually need to legally get a vaccine to get into certain counties at the minute? There’s always been recommendations and I know some companies ensure you have them to cover their own arses but I’ve never had to show proof of a vaccination when entering anywhere. 

Yellow fever jab is mandatory for Bolivia but being Bolivia they are pretty lax about the whole thing. Would probably be different with the Covid in Europe I imagine.

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

This levels thing had done my swede in. I can't live in a country where my life is micro managed by a mad woman. It's bad enough with my wife and old dear nipping my tits. I'm going to move down South again. 

Announcing we're going back into levels at the end of April then a couple of weeks later changing the goalposts after that to tighten the levels even further than they were previously is a real cunt move. Fucking disgraceful behaviour when 40% of the adult population and counting have had a vaccination. 

• Dildo 1
4 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Do you actually need to legally get a vaccine to get into certain counties at the minute? There’s always been recommendations and I know some companies ensure you have them to cover their own arses but I’ve never had to show proof of a vaccination when entering anywhere. 

Pretty sure a number of West African countries ensure you have the yellow fever jab. Nigeria and Gabon being two of them. 

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

I know a lot of people that's suffered side effects .

Can last for 3/5 days.

What's your symptom s?

Fever, shivers, aches & pains, really tired(could be partly my fault that one), dry mouth and bad headache.

Same as i had 11 month ago.

I'll survive, old Cockers is a fighter. ?

• Dildo 2
7 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Means restrictions unlikely to end in June though 

I don't think that's necessarily true. I think there has to be an adjustment period for businesses and a safety net, rather than a cliff-edge when restrictions are ending (being relaxed more). 

Loads of folk will be reluctant to jump straight back to normal life totally and it'll take time for habits to change back to how they were. 

I may be wrong but that's how I see it.