Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

The lidl pretzel and cheesey topped roll are probably my repeat orders. 

Im quite stuck in my ways with certain goods, especially at the baker or cafe. 

Ill put on a dithering unsure performance when choosing something and then opt for my usual...... Paradise Slice or Fruit Slice or if its a full sweet experience Peppermint Slice. 

None of yer fancy bollocks, solid granite Brexit choices. 

Paradise slice?

Never heard of it

3 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

I hate Scotmid as a store stuff is so over priced, one near me stuck all its beer up by 15% last year in lockdown 1 the price gouging bastards

I worked for Scotmid years ago and the level of theft by the staff was astonishing. I had a magnificent scam going at one point, I was on the customer service desk/fag counter, my mate would buy some shopping and include 4 bottles of JD. He'd come up to the desk after doing a big 'she's charged me for 4 bottles but I only bought 1' so I'd refund him 3. Went on for months with various mates until the store closed. 

Did a good bit of shagging there too, eventually lost the plot over a bird who looking back was an accomplished cocktease but I didn't realise that at the time. 

Fucking great days though. 

1 hour ago, The Buzzard said:

Need to move to my bit, Moobs. 

Asian convenience store round the corner from the house, Scotmid store 5 mins walk away, couple of minutes further on from there Aldi and a Lidl supermarket facing each other like a German hooligan square go, then a few mins beyond them a big Morrison's. 

Living the dream.

Sounds like dreamland. We must have the only Premier Store with a licence that chooses not to sell bevvy. 

On 3/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, sheepcrooky said:

Agreed. It absolutely must only be used for international travel. Fucked having to produce one when you go for a pint (in June 2022). 

Anti vaxxer, Ian Brown pulling out of a festival as its demanding people are vaccinated for entry.

Thin end of the wedge ?

34 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Sounds like dreamland. We must have the only Premier Store with a licence that chooses not to sell bevvy. 

Think there is a wee premier store somewhere around here. Will need to see if they sell a good range of beers. 

Biding my time till I cross the local authority border into Parky territory and visit the shop he goes to. 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Allow me. Chavs do not populate Aberfoyle nor the forest parks. They do frequent the area around Loch Lomond because they can camp beside the water  and set wee fucking fires, and go for a pished up swim before realising A how cold the water is and B they cant fucking swim. 

The Trossachs is a great area. 

Did exactly that when I was a student. Shagged a bird on the banks of Loch Lomond.