Coronavirus

Henry

45 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Out with your mates watching the football.....posting on the hat. mmmmh.

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

The fact you are with your pals in a pub and posting on here sums you up you absolute wet wipe

We are done

parklife, what a berk!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He'll be sitting in his mums bedroom knocking out the posts, no way that guy has pals. 

Hanz.....people do not sit in pubs during a game especially and post on here, maybe for the what you drinking thread or perv picture threads but any other reason is unacceptable, I suggest reevaluating your life if you do. My phone is strictly for phone purposes when out, ie telling the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

The fact you are with your pals in a pub and posting on here sums you up you absolute wet wipe

We are done

Mate went for a piss, I glanced at my phone. Who cares? ?‍♂️ 

Hopefully you've got the strength to live up to this post though this time though. Doubt it though. You'll be back reading my every post and picking sad wee fights with me by tomorrow AM. 

1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

He really gets under your skin lads - the trick is not to show it bothers you so much! ?

Tremendous stuff. 

59 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

parklife, what a berk!

You're never off your phone in the (empty) pub ?  

Thats me just left the pub now btw ladzzz, since yous will be wondering. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Show me a man who is not on his phone in the pub and I'll show you a man who has no phone  .

Me and my mates anytime I'm out. People who sit and stare at phones are sad cunts. Not acceptable in my company. You really think your likes of cheesepipes does that? jesus min, where you been living.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's gone.

We are all down because of Covid. April and May were my worst months ever but I'm not moaning either because it's my own fault, just as it is yours.

What we should've been doing is donating to the Conservative party and sucking some Tory cocks. Then, irrespective of what we do in business normally, we would've been granted big contracts for things we had never done before. 

Furlough and help for self employed folk was put in place, you have no reason to moan. My income was almost halved overnight with no recourse, still trying to recover. I don't blame the government even if I think the whole thing is a sham, I blame social media. If this virus came in the 70's or 80's we'd have just carried on as normal and the death rates would be the same as now, next to nothing for people not at deaths door. It's a shamdemic.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Can you explain this to us please?

You think your hero Boris Johnson takes his advice on how to best manage a pandemic from the Instagram/Facebook accounts and Memes of a few paranoid stoners in Stonehaven and Leeds? 

That's quite something. 

Today's society of something must be done came into it, scare stories of coffin dodgers in Italy being wiped out et al, social media went into a frenzy. Boris saying you will lose loved one's, the snatzis waiting like pirahnas to pounce. The whole thing has been a fucking shambolic episode of how not to do things.The whole Country hiding from a bug that is killing maybe 1 or 2 a day nationwide while cancer is taking out over 300+, surely someone has to put the brakes on.

• Downvote 1
35 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What a retarded comment . Big hard-on for pipes, aye?  "   :hysterical:

Using a phone in a pub is fucking ace. 

Yeah I've got a hard on for pipes, sold him a petrol hedge strimmer, the engine noise on it was sublime but I'd moved to a house with no hedges. Guy was brilliant, immaculate beard, really friendly, we had a great chat, his van puts the A-Team one to shame. Lovely guy. One of life's good guys, know if I ever wanted help with anything he'd help if he could, I would do likewise. Salt of the earth. 

• Downvote 1
9 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I've never been tested. Might've killed tons of folk. Could be a superspreader. Care bear. Deal with it.

I would have preferred not to have been tested as the financial implications for our company should i or any of my colleagues return a positive test, after spending time in the office would be severe. 

As local community cases are down to 1 or 2 a day,  this seems like a little overkill.  However, it may be a means to provide statistical figures that Singapore has a good handle on tis virus, thus allowing for phase 3 and possible travel restrictions being lifted.  

8 hours ago, daytripping said:

Yeah I've got a hard on for pipes, sold him a petrol hedge strimmer, the engine noise on it was sublime but I'd moved to a house with no hedges. Guy was brilliant, immaculate beard, really friendly, we had a great chat, his van puts the A-Team one to shame. Lovely guy. One of life's good guys, know if I ever wanted help with anything he'd help if he could, I would do likewise. Salt of the earth. 

I've not met pipes but I think I love him. I'd chop a bollock off to have a pint with him. It pains me that he's stopped posting.