Coronavirus

Henry

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Does it?

Why?

It means I blanketly am not exposed to the drivel spouted by people who I hold in the highest levels of disdain 

If I am feeling particularly patient, then i choose to unhide it

Which part of that do you struggle with?

The fact you blocked somebody In the first place suggests you don’t want to see the content they post. That’s why, when you read said content of the person which you have blocked, it defeats the purpose. Do you see? Which part of that don’t you understand? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Agree totally. I first saw her on telly on March 13rd and was impressed with both the content of what she said and the clarity with which she expressed it. I think she's remained that way throughout the whole pandemic. 

She's someone who I've quoted many, many times in this thread (before it all got deleted). 

13rd?? hahaha, retard.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Devi Sridhar on C4 News just now has been a rare and consistent voice of intelligence and reason throughout this. She's been advising the Scottish government. 

Agree totally. I first saw her on telly on March 13rd and was impressed with both the content of what she said and the clarity with which she expressed it. I think she's remained that way throughout the whole pandemic. 

She's someone who I've quoted many, many times in this thread (before it all got deleted). 

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Be ok if it was a quick swab inside your mouth . Talking to folk who have had it it’s an intrusive test down your throat and up the nose and is most unpleasant. 

To determine if you have a virus which they say is extremely contagious and spreads via droplets of saliva.  Strange then that they need to ram a swab halfway into your head to test for it

16 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Devi Sridhar on C4 News just now has been a rare and consistent voice of intelligence and reason throughout this. She's been advising the Scottish government. 

The experts advised the assembly (it isn't a government) to lift the lockdown in Aberdeen after week 2, it was ignored. 

• Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

3. Was "Rule Britannia", my granda' fought in the war

Shot as well, wasn't hiding in a bunker, took them on when it looked like they were going to be over ran, reckons he took out about 200 before a sniper got him. Turned the war, lot of people think we'd have lost if he'd not made that stand, changed the war.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, Millertime said:

As I explained clearly initially,  there are people on here who when reading what they say, I get so angry that I subconsciously form a fist 

Sometimes, if I am in a patient mood, I decide to run the Gauntlett and reveal what they have said

I want it to be my decision as to whether I am subjected to it or not 

Again, what's difficult to understand?

Maybe you shouldn’t take what a stranger in a fitba forum says too seriously

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I like MT, great story teller, loves Capri's, is ovs taking the piss with a lot of his posts but you don't know which. Has mellowed with fatherhood but still a really good poster, doesn't do beige and is smarter than some think. Top marks from me. Number 2 poster behind Bluto for me.

im humbled to be up there on the podium with Big M-T

we should be sharing it with you tho Bro.

:cool::beer:

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I totally agree with you. It's a massive benefit being on a forum where I get to see his posts again.

But, and I hope he will appreciate and recognise my words, he picks fights for no reason, exactly what he did with me.

I don't give a fuck but when I slapped him down, he never went away. He doesn't know when to stop.

You're describing yourself there pal, was why you were banned.