Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Don’t want anybody to hide under the bed?.these are facts, it’s just counting, do as you wish, couldn’t care less what you do bud?,  who Jonathan ash worth the politician? That’s great but coronavirus and the flu are different viruses. That’s like saying cats and dogs are the same even though they are a completely different genus?.

he’s an orthopaedic doctor/surgeon is he not?, so aye not a viroligist. 
he’s a bone surgeon 

What you babbling about?

Ashworth is'nt a bone surgeon.He has no medical qualifications.

58 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

What you babbling about?

Ashworth is'nt a bone surgeon.He has no medical qualifications.

Even better, as he has no medical practice or knowledge!, And your willing to listen to him a politician with no relevant medical training?.on a subject about the medicine?so nothing to do with what we were speaking about coronavirus?.

why was he mentioned?. 
what’s the purpose of him in relation to what has been spoken about on here?. 
aye he’s the shadow minister for health and its flu season coming up!, maybe cause of that?. 

would that be wise taking up an already burnt out overstretched profession, and adding more work load on to them at a time when cases are rising again and Covid vaccinations are still ongoing and will be for the further future, as I said they are talking about boosters for the elderly or vulnerable. Those jabs don’t go into arms themselves.We then have the backlog from 2 years to fulfill,(non Covid illness)

ps apologies a thought you were talking about mark ashworth not Jonathan  

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No I am up north, Fridge min.

I was an admin officer and Ccouncil tax assistant plus have tried my hand at many different disciplines but mastered none.

My last job was at NESCOL on the Gallowgate back at the end of 2018 when I was a temp., covering for a quine on maternity leave. My contract was not extended after receiving a bollocking, one of many, for leaving a student record on a desk I had been working at. I got a suspended sentence for this act of criminality.

I’m afraid I am if no use then but would think there will be folk up there. Inverness?

7 hours ago, Dons79 said:

There has been 3.61 billion vaccinations given and 3000 confirmed deaths worldwide directly due to the vaccine.

you do the maths,wouldn’t be close to 0.00000001% 

more likely of dying from a meteor fucking you in the face

That would mean more than 3000 people have died from getting fucked in the face with a meteor this year? Seems a lot? 

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

That would mean more than 3000 people have died from getting fucked in the face with a meteor this year? Seems a lot? 

???, true, perhaps not the best example????

3000 over 3.61 billion is not a lot which is my point and you would have to be one of the unluckiest bastards, some surely would have had underlying health complications as well surely ??

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Fucks sake only 2 in history recorded a man in what is Iraq now and a woman lying on the couch came through her roof in to her hip, they recovered the rock analysed it and found it was from outer space.

Really bad comparison ?????

22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yeah but how many people in the world have died within 28 days of a vaccine?

Cos, you know, that means the vaccine killed them 

Apparently 

I agree the system of counting the deaths 28 days within a positive test is something I’ve never understood, a lot of folk would have had some sort of underlying issue especially as it has killed more older folk, so pretty much a given. Vaccine deaths are by far easier to record seen as it’s been a blood clot 95% after there 1st jag.or anafillaxis which is pretty much immediate hence the 15 min wait in the waiting room after the inoculation.

might be this. A person with stage 4 terminal cancer with months to live walks down the street and gets hit and killed by a bus. It wasn’t cancer that killed them, even though they were on their way out.on their record it would be death by bus.

what’s the difference?.why do you not question that?.

6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

I agree the system of counting the deaths 28 days within a positive test is something I’ve never understood, a lot of folk would have had some sort of underlying issue especially as it has killed more older folk, so pretty much a given. Vaccine deaths are by far easier to record seen as it’s been a blood clot 95% after there 1st jag.or anafillaxis which is pretty much immediate hence the 15 min wait in the waiting room after the inoculation.

might be this. A person with stage 4 terminal cancer with months to live walks down the street and gets hit and killed by a bus. It wasn’t cancer that killed them, even though they were on their way out.on their record it would be death by bus.

what’s the difference?.why do you not question that?.

That'd be counted as a covid death though if they'd had a positive test in the previous 28 days

Just now, NEM said:

That'd be counted as a covid death though if they'd had a positive test in the previous 28 days

Getting smashed with a bus?.no it wouldn’t!, ok say it was self inflicted gunshot to the face, there’s not a chance in hell a coroner is going to put it down as Covid, absolutely not a chance!??

have you seen anybody’s death record that had Covid got hit by a bus and it said cause of death-covid ?.or something similar?, or is this just a pure assumption with absolute no proof. Following from social media rhetoric?

seems that the proof is infallible, looking forward to seeing it!.

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

Getting smashed with a bus?.no it wouldn’t!, ok say it was self inflicted gunshot to the face, there’s not a chance in hell a coroner is going to put it down as Covid, absolutely not a chance!??

have you seen anybody’s death record that had Covid got hit by a bus and it said cause of death-covid ?.or something similar?, or is this just a pure assumption with absolute no proof. Following from social media rhetoric?

Nearly a third of recent ‘Covid deaths’ were not caused by Covid - spiked (spiked-online.com)

"It is not the first time the CEBM has raised questions about overcounting deaths from Covid. Back in August, over 5,000 deaths had to be removed from the official total – well over one in 10. This was because, under Public Health England’s original definition of a Covid-19 death, anyone who tested positive for the virus who later died was counted as a Covid death. In theory, this would therefore include someone who tested positive but was later hit by a bus"

Another meteor moment for the man from Ayrshire?!  ?

Just now, NEM said:

Nearly a third of recent ‘Covid deaths’ were not caused by Covid - spiked (spiked-online.com)

"It is not the first time the CEBM has raised questions about overcounting deaths from Covid. Back in August, over 5,000 deaths had to be removed from the official total – well over one in 10. This was because, under Public Health England’s original definition of a Covid-19 death, anyone who tested positive for the virus who later died was counted as a Covid death. In theory, this would therefore include someone who tested positive but was later hit by a bus"

Another meteor moment for the man from Ayrshire?!  ?

So they removed deaths such as that from Covid death totals? 

Looks like a meteor moment for you ?

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

They'd still have covid recorded on the death certificate though,  whether it's the primary cause or not,  and it would still be counted in the covid statistics. 

The end of the day it’s the doctors and clinicians that assume cause of death.it’s the medical team that signs aff there death record. If it were them manipulating the figures(hardly seen as it goes against there grain to be nothing short of clinical)normally ethical folk, then ask yourself why would they side with the government?,what would be in it for them?,  a free clap!, it’s the government that want to rip up the NHS, would appear strange that normally moralistic folk would side with the cunts wanting to rip their job apart.unless it’s government ministers now handing out death certificates 

• Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

They'd still have covid recorded on the death certificate though,  whether it's the primary cause or not,  and it would still be counted in the covid statistics. 

If it were a contributing factor then yes it would.like any other death before, during and after this pandemic

• Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Dunno. You just posted a link that told us they were removed from the Covid death totals. Yet you are simultaneously claiming they're in the Covid death totals. ?‍♂️

Dunno? Clearly they were if they were there to be removed in the first place you plank 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Don’t expect me to be civil if you’re following me around the site making snide comments 

I never expect you to be civil. 

Following you around the site. Haha classic. That's your go to bullshit when someone highlights the shite you talk, ain't it? Seen you coming out with it the other day too. ?

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I never expect you to be civil. 

Following you around the site. Haha classic. That's your go to bullshit when someone highlights the shite you talk, ain't it? Seen you coming out with it the other day too. ?

Incorrect that was your pal Consi