Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Once things eventually return back to normal, when the powers-than-be release their filthy vice-like grip on all of us, I will actively be looking to hopefully get employed with the RNIB to do exactly that or a position of a similar capacity, Joe min. Nothing is ever guaranteed though.

The wheels were in motion last January (2020) with the RNIB with a view to getting employment with the organisation but it has become dormant due to these bloody restrictions/lockdowns we have all been subjected to since March 2020.

What is it you do MAD? There’s bound to be folk on here that will know if some role is coming up in their line of work.? Are you in Aberdeen?

35 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't do it, never have. It's fucking stupid though, why insist on it when they no it does no good?

Was at Alton towers last week and the family in front of us in the queue to get in sanitised their hands at both stations which were about a yard apart ?

6 minutes ago, Fridge said:

What is it you do MAD? There’s bound to be folk on here that will know if some role is coming up in their line of work.? Are you in Aberdeen?

He’s a lifeguard for the RNLI. Ken anyone that owns a lifeboat?

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Was at Alton towers last week and the family in front of us in the queue to get in sanitised their hands at both stations which were about a yard apart ?

A mate of mine (golfer lol) was telling me you still aren't allowed rakes for the bunkers incase they spread Covid.

Crazy stuff.

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sounds some laugh man... 

Maybe one of those "you had to be there" things. 

Nah just an example of the level of brainwashing that's went on over the past 16 months and the lengths the compliant sheep go to avoid the flu

*edit - like turning up to a football ground 3 hours before kick off ?

14 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Playing pool in one of my locals last week,  got informed after about 2 hours that you're supposed to wear a mask when playing pool. Sharing cues,  touching the table,  and manhandling the balls (hello sailor).  Didn't pay attention and it's never been mentioned since. 

pool 

lol

40 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah just an example of the level of brainwashing that's went on over the past 16 months and the lengths the compliant sheep go to avoid the flu

*edit - like turning up to a football ground 3 hours before kick off ?

Maybe their dna got altered when they got a vaccine. 

• Dildo 2