Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

* Your figure lumped single dose vaccinated in with unvaccinated so is completely misleading. Only runs to mid July as well. 

** 67% of deaths in England up until 2 weeks back were double vaccinated so the “If you got double vacced you almost certainly didn't develop Covid” statement is false.

Double vaccinated carry the same viral load as unvaccinated according to the latest studies from the CDC and Oxford. Case numbers and deaths are multiple times higher now than the corresponding time last year (pre vaccination)

*** There is no case for vaccine passports 

* There's nothing misleading about it. 

The plan with the first two to market, Pfizer and Moderna, was always that you needed two shots.  

I don't know of anyone who was unaware of this. 

** As shown by the article I linked, there's nothing false about my statement.  

*** Aside from the public health concern

7 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Interesting that in Israel, if you ain't down for the booster, your no longer considered fully vaxxed

This is in response to 90% of their hospitalisations now being double vaxxed

Turns out their studies show that vaccine efficiency only lasts a few months

So while Iceland and Denmark have said, no more, we're done with this

The Jock Reich will be preparing to enact the israeli double down response

All that shit they spouted about adopting the "nordic model"...

Authoritarian hucksters, and its time we booted them out the park

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/third-shot-provides-significant-boost-covid-19-immunity-180978611/

Just now, Ke1t said:

* There's nothing misleading about it. 

The plan with the first two to market, Pfizer and Moderna, was always that you needed two shots.  

I don't know of anyone who was unaware of this. 

** As shown by the article I linked, there's nothing false about my statement.  

*** Aside from the public health concern

* Are we classing single jabbed as unvaccinated? Does it offer no protection? 

** Wrong

you claimed 98% of hospitalisations and deaths were unvaccinated. Setting aside the single dose argument that was still false 

From your link 

Unvaccinated individuals also made up the majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths. Between Jan. 15 and July 21, 95% of COVID-19 hospitalizations were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated individuals, DHHS said.”

*** The vaccine doesn’t prevent transmission so the vaccine passport does nothing to alleviate the public health concern 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

If we trim the fat from all this bullshit. 

If you're against Sturgis can you even call yourself a man. 

Beer, whisky, music, large capacity engines and wet t shirt competitions. 

What have we become. 

That's certainly the illusion. 

I know a few cunts who make the trip to Sturgis. 

You'll find manlier men at a transgender Emo gig for 400lb handicapped lesbian feminists, in reality. 

?

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

* Are we classing single jabbed as unvaccinated? Does it offer no protection? 

** Wrong

you claimed 98% of hospitalisations and deaths were unvaccinated. Setting aside the single dose argument that was still false 

From your link 

Unvaccinated individuals also made up the majority of COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths. Between Jan. 15 and July 21, 95% of COVID-19 hospitalizations were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated individuals, DHHS said.”

*** The vaccine doesn’t prevent transmission so the vaccine passport does nothing to alleviate the public health concern 

* The vaccine is two jabs (Moderna and Pfizer). you're not fully covered until you have the two shots. Again... there's no-one who doesn't know this. 

** No, it's correct. 

*** The unvaccinated are going to suffer serious symptoms far more often than the vaccinated. If you have thousands of unvacced gathering many more than vacced will get seriously ill, putting a burden on the health care system, ergo that's a public health concern,. 

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

* The vaccine is two jabs (Moderna and Pfizer). you're not fully covered until you have the two shots. Again... there's no-one who doesn't know this. 

** No, it's correct. 

*** The unvaccinated are going to suffer serious symptoms far more often than the vaccinated. If you have thousands of unvacced gathering many more than vacced will get seriously ill, putting a burden on the health care system, ergo that's a public health concern,. 

*Not full covered doesn’t equal the unvaccinated

** 98% doesn’t equal 95%

*** The numbers in the UK don’t back that up but if they did are we applying the same rules to OAPs, fat cunts or smokers? A 70 year old, double vaccinated, 20 stone smoker is going to suffer serious symptoms far more often than the young and healthy unvaccinated. Where’s the public health concern there? Clear double standard 

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Thats not true and you bloody well know it. 

Harleys are fucking expensive. 

Many of the guys who ride Harleys are rich old cunts, because they can afford to ride Harleys. 

And they go to Sturgis.

Sure, you'll see the chicks with their tits out, riding the mechanical bull, and a few of the younger lads whooping for the cameras... but there's also the guys taking their diabetes and heart meds, trying not to die from the heat, and getting into hilarious fat old man slap fights when they've had one too many 2.5% ABV beers. 

The illusion they want to feed you is a guy riding a tiger as a pair of massive titted slutties suck his cock to the sound of DIO. 

Instead it's the sound of old folks expiring... to the sound of DIO. 

?

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

*Not full covered doesn’t equal the unvaccinated

** 98% doesn’t equal 95%

*** The numbers in the UK don’t back that up but if they did are we applying the same rules to OAPs, fat cunts or smokers? A 70 year old, double vaccinated, 20 stone smoker is going to suffer serious symptoms far more often than the young and healthy unvaccinated. Where’s the public health concern there? Clear double standard 

Go to many gigs, do they? 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

98%?  Where about?  33% in England according to this  

How many double-jabbed people are dying from COVID? (yahoo.com)

Why are UK Covid cases 30 times higher and Covid deaths 10 times higher this August than August last year if the vaccine is slowing the spread?

Fuckin hell. Do you need that answered? :laughing: 

A few differences from this time last year to now to say the least.

From a totally selfish point of view; IF (big if) this stops a lockdown for the majority who got the vaccine then fuck it, I’m for passports.

Probably isn’t morally right but fuck it, could argue it’s selfish not getting the vaccine which results in punishment for the majority. Not sure I would agree with that but it’s not a terrible point.

See yous at Hampden (most of yous).

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A night of booze and other things await me. 

Might be a late one.

TBQH my work is boring as fuck even when it's "busy" and folk don't leave you in peace to read books, so I sit about on here honing my skills for when I'm elected as an MSP and I can get the lot of you thrown in jail. 

A 6 minute speech as an MSP will be a piece of piss for you based on today, Consi   .

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

IF (big if) this stops a lockdown for the majority who got the vaccine then fuck it, I’m for passports.

you're right to express doubt because of course there wil be another lockdown

it will be blamed in the unvaccinated to enact one great big peer bully push to get the remainder onto the jab

humanity trying to vaccinate their way out of a viral pandemic is like a junky being against dope

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement