Coronavirus

Henry

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

Without looking do any of them study the delta variant because all the chat is that it's equally transmissible. Swinney even said yesterday that the main aim of passports is to encourage vaccine uptake in the young, not slow the spread.

It's being done to twist arms.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Without looking do any of them study the delta variant because all the chat is that it's equally transmissible. Swinney even said yesterday that the main aim of passports is to encourage vaccine uptake in the young, not slow the spread.

It's being done to twist arms.

He's quoting months old studies as if he's making a good point ?

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Seriously? Got a link for that? 

Fucking outrageous if so 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58422607

Tells you in here Consi

"Anyone who has good reasons for not getting fully vaccinated - including children and people with particular medical conditions - will be exempt, as would employees working at the venues"

"No clarification of what counts as a nightclub has yet been given by the Scottish government.

Potentially, a 200-capacity nightclub could be asking for vaccine passport while a pub next door, with a larger capacity and music playing into the early hours of the morning, avoids having to ask customers for their vaccine status.

It is not yet clear whether bars and gig venues that have capacity of less than 500 would be included in the scheme, or whether inclusion would be determined by late opening, capacity, noise levels or entertainment type"

@Sooper-hanz

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So I've got natural antibodies 1 half of the vaccine, can't get into Pittodrie. The cunt selling the pies, might be the biggest anti vaxxer on the planet, is allowed in, in a more enclosed space. 

OK. Makes sense. 

Same at gigs. The cunts behind the bar will have more contact with more people but not need the vaccine.

It's stupid. We've let them away with so much that they don't even have to try to be consistent now, it's all just made up on the hoof.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

They have to legally allow you in to any venue

Don’t think this correct. Management reserve the right to decide who enters premises/uses services, surely?

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Not if it discrimates against "protected characteristics" such as disability.

Disabledz are the easiest to mistake for being drunk. Tricky situation. I’ll not be signing up to this madness anyway, unless it’s the difference between some lovely air travel.

20 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Doctors are exhausted:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58501199

I think most people who work full time have periods of exhaustion. The real world ain't all rainbows and butterflies.

If it helps lift the doctors spirits, I'll raise a glass to them this evening at 6pm. I suggest everyone does the same. #thankyounhs 

The cunts don't even try to see you anymore. 

You've to send a picture of your itchy area for them all to laugh at then they will phone you back for 30 seconds to prescribe a bog standard cream. 

They've never had it so easy.