Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Refuse to serve at the bar?

am sure normal folk will be happy with that, great big 40 year old alpha male vs 22 student wee lassie?.aye he’s just going to walk out and hit a chippy(maybe if allowed)and stroll home. Pubs would be wrecked all about Scotland.

Apparently shes going to include pubs in the vaccine passport shit?, doesn’t make sense when theirs not enough licensed people to enforce it!. Seems a strange idea

4 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

We could ask Austria and Holland how they are managing this.

Austria and Holland citizens aren’t British?

dutch are to stoned to care either way, am sure the right wing element of our society will do as they are told after a long working week getting told they can’t get into pubs?. Av heard they are so tolerant

7 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

We could ask Austria and Holland how they are managing this.

Perhaps they haven’t got home office accredited officers as law in employment of bouncers or guards for licensed premises?. Different countries, different laws, or societally these people don’t frequent pubs as much, it’s a part of British culture, that’s why in shitty wee towns there’s a hundred pubs here,money is already tight, how can a publican afford a guard in a pub that has 10 customers at best(old mans pub) every day. It’s a way to shut your pubs down in the most backhanded way possible. If she does it that is,watch this space

1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Hot off the press - 

"Ms Sturgeon says possible changes to the current vaccine passport scheme were discussed at Cabinet this morning but a final decision has not been taken.

Ministers were considering extending the scheme to indoor cinemas, theatres, and some other licensed and hospitality premises.

Nicola Sturgeon says a final decision will be made next Tuesday, in light of the most up-to-date data.

"Any changes we do decide on to the scheme to take effect from 6 December," she says."

Possible = definitely!

Fuck off you wee Lemon  (not you FFS)

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Other than extending the passport, theres very little they can do now. They know the majority wont comply with any form of lockdown, and rightly so. 

All she is doing by making further extensions to the scheme is alienating herself from more voters. 

Time for big Doug Ross to get in the chair

He's in hot water over expenses. 

Id rather a literal Chimpanzee than that gormless dork. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Other than extending the passport, theres very little they can do now. They know the majority wont comply with any form of lockdown, and rightly so. 

All she is doing by making further extensions to the scheme is alienating herself from more voters. 

Time for big Doug Ross to get in the chair. 

Gotta be trolling with that one? ?

This passport scheme and proposed extension are a pile of pish.

Folk are back at work, kids are back a school - I’ve had more viruses in the last few months than I’ve had in the last 5 years and not one of them COVID.

Governments love bureaucratic control measures, more regulation - but this makes fuck all difference.

Lockdown worked as a means of driving down transmission, but we’re past that now. The folk getting seriously unwell are largely the unvaccinated. The NHS is not overwhelmed or at risk of collapse (anymore than it was pre-pandemic).

Its not a pandemic anymore, it’s endemic. Time to move on.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

This passport scheme and proposed extension are a pile of pish.

Folk are back at work, kids are back a school - I’ve had more viruses in the last few months than I’ve had in the last 5 years and not one of them COVID.

Governments love bureaucratic control measures, more regulation - but this makes fuck all difference.

Lockdown worked as a means of driving down transmission, but we’re past that now. The folk getting seriously unwell are largely the unvaccinated. The NHS is not overwhelmed or at risk of collapse (anymore than it was pre-pandemic).

Its not a pandemic anymore, it’s endemic. Time to move on.

AIDS is a cunt, hang in there 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What have you had Jimmy, genuinely ? Ive not had so much as a minor cold since Sep 2019 . 

I’ll tell you what I have Hanzoid. - serious mental health issues over a few folk dying with the cold

Meanwhile the economy is completely fucked , there are young kids not getting educated, these  hypocrites flying in about fucking climate change when I’ll guarantee they were not wearing a mask

The world has gone to fuck

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’ll tell you what I have Hanzoid. - serious mental health issues over a few folk dying with the cold

Meanwhile the economy is completely fucked , there are young kids not getting educated, these  hypocrites flying in about fucking climate change when I’ll guarantee they were not wearing a mask

The world has gone to fuck

When you put it like that,  sounds like CHAOS 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Do you need the booster to count as "fully vaccinated"?

Very good point.

Surprisingly, no clarity has been provided by our respective governments regarding this, as they've been more interested in scoffing Bollinger, Lobster Thermidors and Caviar, whilst hiding behind the facade of trying to "save our planet", while being the biggest facilitators of climate change by way of their preferred method of travel.

Fucking hypocritical cunts.

• Like 1