Coronavirus

Henry

17 minutes ago, Ohjimmyjimmy said:

I’m not exactly sure what folk are expecting from radio punditry here.

”Boring”

He gives some chat about the players, what’s happening in the game, reaction from the managers etc. 

WM is relatively articulate compared with your average Radio Scotland pundit, isn’t full of tired cliches and is pretty honest with his analysis.

What more do you want, Jonathan Pearce from Robot Wars?

A 40 something year old black trans lesbian Hun who played 5 games for Greenock Morton ladies U19s in 1992 and watches ten minutes of fitba a week but ticks all the boxes, knows all the cliches and pronounces definitely in that horrible weegie way.  

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

A 40 something year old black trans lesbian Hun who played 5 games for Greenock Morton ladies U19s in 1992 and watches ten minutes of fitba a week but ticks all the boxes, knows all the cliches and pronounces definitely in that horrible weegie way.  

That's exactly it. If I'd slagged one of the women on sportsound I'd have been a "triggered old gammon"

Proper footballer, unlike that bushy haired bentshot in a skirt. 

I once received an irate reply from Charlie Allan on some Q&A bollocks regarding WM. 

My question was could Willie share his grooming regime for his arms n legs as they are always so immaculate. 

Apparently that makes you a fucking idiot and not a real Aberdeen fan. Pie munching arsehole. 

40 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'd expect any AFC fan to stick up for Willie Miller when he's being called a cunt.

Willie Miller is a ledge and probably one of the best on Sportsound (which I think is excellent in general tbh). 

You're not being called a troll for sticking up for Willie Miller, as you know. It's for the pathetic claim that Consi doesn't like listening to him on the radio because he's an old white guy. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Willie Miller is a ledge and probably one of the best on Sportsound (which I think is excellent in general tbh). 

You're not being called a troll for sticking up for Willie Miller, as you know. It's for the pathetic claim that Consi doesn't like listening to him on the radio because he's an old white guy. 

So when he called him a "boring old cunt" why did he put in the "old" and why can you interpret Consi's motives better than me?

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

So when he called him a "boring old cunt" why did he put in the "old"

You'll need to ask him. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

why can you interpret Consi's motives better than me?

I've read his words. You've just flung in consi having an issue with Miller because he's white. Despite that never being referenced and consi himself being white.

It was a troll thing to say, as you know. 

26 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You'll need to ask him. 

I've read his words. You've just flung in consi having an issue with Miller because he's white. Despite that never being referenced and consi himself being white.

Consi has a pop at middle aged white guys constantly - hardly a leap from manboobs to suggest that's his issue with God

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

You'll need to ask him. 

Yeah coz I never get accused of racism without referencing people's colour.

I think his weak "some of my favourite musicians are white" defence was the clincher.

• Upvote 1

My issue with Willie Miller isn't his age. It's his punditry. Said that several times now. 

I don't have an issue with people being middle aged or white, my issue is they many hold the same beliefs/opinions, and it gets tiresome. Should also add, I have no idea about Millers beliefs/opinions on anything but football, and they are often outdated and shite. 

As Parky said, never mentioned Gods race, just said he's a boring old fud, like most of sportscene, they lack enthusiasm in their reporting. 

I also said I think he's nowhere near the worst offender, and arguably the best they have, which says a lot. 

If you could all stop crying that would be nice 

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah coz I never get accused of racism without referencing people's colour.

I think his weak "some of my favourite musicians are white" defence was the clincher.

You speak so much shite it's unreal. 

Has the fat from your D cups somehow infiltrated your skull and ruined your brain? 

Do my head in man. Go and ride the wife 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

My issue with Willie Miller isn't his age. It's his punditry. Said that several times now. 

I don't have an issue with people being middle aged or white, my issue is they many hold the same beliefs/opinions, and it gets tiresome.

As Parky said, never mentioned Gods race, just said he's a boring old fud, like most of sportscene, they lack enthusiasm in their reporting. 

I also said I think he's nowhere near the worst offender, and arguably the best they have, which says a lot. 

We cant accept "boring old fud" for William either. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

We cant accept "boring old fud" for William either. 

Less boring old fud. 

I have mountains of respect for the man. 

As a football icon

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

If you don't want pulled up for it don't slag off Willie Miller.

Like I said right at the start, shut your mouth.

You're from Dundee anyway cunt

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't have an issue with people being middle aged or white, my issue is they many hold the same beliefs/opinions, and it gets tiresome. Should also add, I have no idea about Millers beliefs/opinions on anything but football, and they are often outdated and shite. 

Some pish you chat