Coronavirus

Henry

28 minutes ago, Bebo said:

He does have an account. @Peter Dow

Although he was banned well before i even became a mod.

The note attached to the ban, "this is Peter Dow FFS! we don't want him on this site, get him to fuck."

Must have had higher standards back then.

That’s amazing hahaha.

aww come on Bebo, let the Dow loose on the forum, be a laugh. Just ban him when the queen dies 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

You can tell there will be some kind of lockdown for unvaccinated folk coming. Her chat about "civic duty" and that's Slovakia doing it now.

Quite something if that happens. 

20 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Shut your mouth.

Hey, I was well educated growing up on God and all his achievements, his presence, his persona etc. I even read his autobiography when I was like 14. 

He's just an old cunt on the radio now though, they all sound like they cba. They get paid to watch fucking football for Christ sakes 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hey, I was well educated growing up on God and all his achievements, his presence, his persona etc. I even read his autobiography when I was like 14. 

He's just an old cunt on the radio now though, they all sound like they cba. They get paid to watch fucking football for Christ sakes 

Went to 'An Evening with Willie Miller' thing at the theatre a couple weeks ago. He had a fair few digs at the huns which was pleasing.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Typical of you cunts. It's all controversy and pouting on social media you cunts want. Stick to Robbie Savage and Alex Scott.

Miller is a real man offering real world observations not pandering to a bunch of social media obsessed simpletons.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ageism and blasphemy.  Tut tut

13 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Went to 'An Evening with Willie Miller' thing at the theatre a couple weeks ago. He had a fair few digs at the huns which was pleasing.

Crowd pleasing. 

He knows his audience, oor William. 

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Typical of you cunts. It's all controversy and pouting on social media you cunts want. Stick to Robbie Savage and Alex Scott.

Miller is a real man offering real world observations not pandering to a bunch of social media obsessed simpletons.

I'd say he's directly pandering to simpletons. 

He's not the worst offender but sport sound is unlistenable. 

There may well be more enthusiastic, and better commentators out there. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

What do you want him to do? A ten minute diatribe about evil tories? Give his opinions on Brexit?

What? Are? You? Talking? About? 

Hardly controversial to say he's pleasing the crowd by slagging huns is it?

So, in short. 

Willie Miller as footballer= Dons legend. Hero. 

Willie Miller as sportsound commentator= Dull, uninspiring, tepid. 

Willie Miller as businessman= Shite 

Guest milne_afc

Willie Miller is unpopular with the moustache twirling benders on Pie & Bovril because when he said he’d prefer all the big teams to be in the top division. And he sometimes says SPL instead of SPFL.

I think he’s ace.