Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Surely that can only be proven in October? Unless you can see the future better than him?

It's not guaranteed, as he claimed. It may well be his prediction. Words matter  

If I claimed that it was 100% guaranteed that we'd have no more vaccine passports, no more hospitality restrictions, no more whatever, I'd expect to be (and would be) pulled up for talking shite. Rightly so too. 

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Only black words. 

White words means you're racist. 

Good one min. Another Cheesepipes zinger. That patter is so fresh and original. That is the first time I've ever heard anyone use that kinda joke. Absolutely fucking hilarious. 

You should be on a stage. 

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Folk get pulled up for talking shite. Whether that be me, you, him or any cunt. Hee haw to do with "feeling superior" and everything to do with the content of what folk say. 

Only you thinks its talking shite though. Anybody who doesnt agree with your way of thinking is a loony bin in your eyes. 

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Good one min. Another Cheesepipes zinger. That patter is so fresh and original. That is the first time I've ever heard anyone use that kinda joke. Absolutely fucking hilarious. 

You should be on a stage. 

Thanks. 

Just remember you're talking to the 10 time funniest poster. 

Have a bit of R E S P E C T.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Only you thinks its talking shite though.

Lol. Well that's not the case. 

17 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Anybody who doesnt agree with your way of thinking is a loony bin in your eyes. 

I don't think anyone is a "loony bin" (apart from Red Army Fakshun and Tutankhamen) and I've never called anyone such a thing. 

Some amount of shite in your posting this morning, DD. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Lol. Well that's not the case. 

I don't think anyone is a "loony bin" (apart from Red Army Fakshun and Tutankhamen) and I've never called anyone such a thing. 

Some amount of shite in your posting this morning, DD. 

Least mine is limited to this morning. We have to listen to yours daily.

• Upvote 1
Just now, cheesepipes said:

Someones straddled the high horse again this morning. 

Really getting into the finer details of the posts. 

Just wont accept multiple accounts of him being a condescending arsehole. 

HES IN THE RIGHT. WE ARE ALL WRONG/IDIOTS/MORONS (delete as appropriate).

5 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Least mine is limited to this morning. We have to listen to yours daily.

You don't have to read a word I type. Stick me on ignore. 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Someones straddled the high horse again this morning. 

No high horse. I just said that someone claiming things were "100% guaranteed" to happen in 7 months was talking shite. 

If I'd claimed such a thing, I'd have got pulled up. Too many small minds just want to play the man, rather than the ball  

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No high horse. I just said that someone claiming things were "100% guaranteed" to happen in 7 months was talking shite. 

If I'd claimed such a thing, I'd have got pulled up. Too many small minds just want to play the man, rather than the ball  

Ignore or block is for benders. On any medium.

40 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Your Autumn is 100% guaranteed in 7 months time 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I want to kill myself getting drawn into this he said, she said drivel. 

Like online Judge Rinder only gayer. 

I didn't mean to cause any problems lads and lassies, so I'm quite happy to re-word my post. 

There is of course no 'absolute guarantee' of anything. The phrase 'night follows day' has no guarantees because simply nobody knows what any point in the future may or may not bring. 

If I may, I'll retract the '100% guarantee' phrase (which I used as slightly tongue in cheek dramatism anyway), and replace it with... 'precedent suggests that come a rise of cases in the autumn/winter, the very first recourse of the Scottish government may well be to re-introduce masks/social distancing/ and impose restrictions on hospitality and sports events'. 

I hope everyone/most is/are happy with that..

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I didn't mean to cause any problems lads and lassies, so I'm quite happy to re-word my post. 

There is of course no 'absolute guarantee' of anything. The phrase 'night follows day' has no guarantees because simply nobody knows what any point in the future may or may not bring. 

If I may, I'll retract the '100% guarantee' phrase (which I used as slightly tongue in cheek dramatism anyway), and replace it with... 'precedent suggests that come a rise of cases in the autumn/winter, the very first recourse of the Scottish government may well be to re-introduce masks/social distancing/ and impose restrictions on hospitality and sports events'. 

You're a lovely chap. 

Dont apologise, threaten him with a hammer. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

Everybody knew that min, Parky is just a fucking cock.

• Upvote 8