US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, shut up meg said:

The boy on the right has lost his job already, the stupid bastard broke into the capitol building wearing his works security ID badge round his neck.

Binned by his company and the feds are onto him already.

I don't believe that the Trump brigade are sending in their best

Unfortunately I think they are. 

Not sure as to the veracity of this story, only appears to be once source thus far, but I can believe it. 

shat.jpgYH4ZOD4E4C7J7DDADRSKXXSCXI.aspx

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That won’t happen - they’ll all be shitting themselves (and will probably now hate trump for being a woofter who shat his pants and conceded) 

Millions LOL

There'll be a few thousand max. The 'million' thing is typical Trumper fantasy. 

But a few thousand drunk, angry militia, dressed in their best surplus military gear and waving sub military grade assault rifles in the air has a strong potential for going sideways. 

If Trump manages to remove the National Guard and reduces the police presence like he did on the 6th then there's the potential for absolute mayhem when Biden in getting sworn in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That won’t happen 

They’ll start having to treat the rednecks like the wogs this time (because it’s been noted that the yanks are racist cunts) 

they’ll have to pretend at least 

A strong  police/army presence will go a long way to settling the rednecks down.

Most likely. 

31 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

That won’t happen - they’ll all be shitting themselves (and will probably now hate trump for being a woofter who shat his pants and conceded) 

Millions LOL

More than an element of truth in this I think. Big Don's shat it now it's crossed a line and the grown ups are getting involved. Any redneck stepping out of line will get hung oot to dry now. Watch yer Cruzes and Rubios winding their necks in now.

Trump is a clown who should never have got near the presidency, but few entertain the fact the reason he got elected can be summed up in two words - Hillary Clinton. The Democrats under her and Obama and going back to the KKK have a record just as bloodthirsty and treacherous as the other side. Unless and until America breaks free of the two party system, the Federal Reserve and the hostile lobbies such as AIPAC, the unrest and ensuing decline will only continue.

34 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Mad Max was set in 2021.

I'm gonna flick that cunt on now to chill myself out a wee bit, kinda like a little horlicks with Songs Of Praise, back in the good old days. 

Happy Holidays motherfuckers. 

Blade Runner was set in 2019... was looking forward to purchasing myself a Nexus 6 Basic Pleasure Model like Pris. 

We're still behind the curve, though the Japs have made good inroads on sex robots. 

Bless our oriental cousins. 

sex5.png

7 hours ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Trump is a clown who should never have got near the presidency, but few entertain the fact the reason he got elected can be summed up in two words - Hillary Clinton. The Democrats under her and Obama and going back to the KKK have a record just as bloodthirsty and treacherous as the other side. Unless and until America breaks free of the two party system, the Federal Reserve and the hostile lobbies such as AIPAC, the unrest and ensuing decline will only continue.

You got a funny name for him Jocky?

Doolally Trump or something equally hilarious.