US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

One of the primary reasons for the impeachment is to ensure Trump never holds office again, no-one expects him to act like a normal, mentally-healthy human being in his last few days in office. The guy is absolutely unfit for office, and the thought of him running in 2024 should fucking terrify anyone with a functioning brain.  

As for Biden showing signs of dementia, his problem is a speech impediment that makes him seem unsure or hesitant when public speaking. The only people I've seen say he shows signs of Dementia are the Right Wing talking heads, and to be honest I'll stick with the assessments coming from qualified psychiatrists, and they seem to agree that it's Trump who's mentally not well. 

The current reality is that Trump is clearly unfit. His cabinet haven't moved to remove him, but from what is being said they are operating under a 'de-facto' 25th amendment. They avoid the West Wing, refuse to answer his calls, and any orders/demands he sends his way are being ignored. 

I'm not quite a psychiatrist but I am a dual qualified trained nurse. If he has a speech impediment as you say then it would be expressive dysphasia. There are a few conditions that could cause this, a dementia being one of them but alone would not be diagnostic of it. 

I'm basing my opinion on having seen him confuse his wife for his daughter. Then correct himself.....and confuse his wife for his granddaughter. Non-recognition of close family members is one of the signs that a developing dementia is progressing. 

Of course I could not definitively diagnose him from the brief speeches I have seen him make in the past few months but there are those in the States who have seen more and are concerned. It is a possibility that I will not be surprised to see confirmed within 24 months

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We all seem to be forgetting that Biden is a sninge.

No ifs, no buts, multiple videos showing him inappropriately inhaling the female essences, some of which were kids.

The relevance of his sninge-iness to his fitness for office is not bing commented on here.

Wasn't there some inappropriate dealings between him, his son Hunter and some foreign interests?

The mainstream media don't seem to want to comment on that.

? Sninge? I like it. He's clearly a sexbeast of some sort. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You have a habit of winding people up for shits and giggles.

The giveaway is... well... too obvious so doesn't need spelled out. Same mo every time.

Yesterday you admitted you did it to be "annoying".

?

Oh look the dog has a new bone.

I jokingly said I voted Conservative to annoy you, nothing to do with my posts on here.

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

* I'm not quite a psychiatrist but I am a dual qualified trained nurse. If he has a speech impediment as you say then it would be expressive dysphasia. There are a few conditions that could cause this, a dementia being one of them but alone would not be diagnostic of it. 

** I'm basing my opinion on having seen him confuse his wife for his daughter. Then correct himself.....and confuse his wife for his granddaughter. Non-recognition of close family members is one of the signs that a developing dementia is progressing. 

*** Of course I could not definitively diagnose him from the brief speeches I have seen him make in the past few months but there are those in the States who have seen more and are concerned. It is a possibility that I will not be surprised to see confirmed within 24 months

* Then I would immediately dismiss any analysis as an appeal to irrelevant authority. I'm an IT guy, but am entirely incapable of coding in binary or Swift. Asking me to express an opinion on them would be a bad idea. Nurses aren't psychiatrists. I'm not a coder. 

** I recently couldn't remember my own kid's birthday. I walked into a low hanging light fixture twice, and and I called my wife by my sister's name because they're fairly similar names. All this in a 24 hour period. If this were on camera or in public people would be saying similar things about me.  "Well, walking into the same light fixture clearly shows signs of frontotemporal deterioration which points towards yadda yadda." I take amateur analysis with a massive pinch of salt, preferring to use professionals as my source of triangulation. 

*** You absolutely couldn't, in the same way I couldn't code an Apple app. 

5 people (2 cops) died when the trump army broke into the capitol building. It delayed a vote to peacefully transition power to biden from trump. These are federal crimes. The nixon criminals at least had the sense to wear ski masks.

These clowns were live streaming themselves to facebook breaking the law.

Now when and if gore supports invading the capitol we can talk about this being similiar to something else. 

This wasnt some BLM or antifa bs in some portland street. This was an attack on the capitol building. It's treason. And it's game over for trump. 

Just now, PondHopper said:

5 people (2 cops) died when the trump army broke into the capitol building. It delayed a vote to peacefully transition of power to biden from trump. These are federal crimes. The nixon criminals at least had the sense to wear ski masks.

These clowns were live streaming themselves to facebook breaking the law.

Now when and if gore supports invade the capitol we can talk about this being similiar to something else. 

This wasnt some BLM or antifa bs in some portland street. This was an attack on the capitol building. It's treason. And it's game over for trump. 

Was it treason when Antifa and BLM invaded federal buildings to protest Trumps supreme court nominees?  Shouldn't that have been game over for Biden?

Just now, NEM said:

Was it treason when Antifa and BLM invaded federal buildings to protest Trumps supreme court nominees?  Shouldn't that have been game over for Biden?

Did Biden invite them to a rally in delaware, tell them to be violent, say he was going to march to the federal building with them, and then go home and watch it on tv?

Did Biden invite them to a rally in delaware, tell them to be violent, say he was going to march to the federal building with them, and then go home and watch it on tv?

Trump didn't do that either.

Biden and Harris were all for BLM continuing their violent protests though

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Biden doesn't post videos or make speeches urging Antifa to commit insurrection.

Antifa doesn't identify with Biden, they're an antifascist movement that would likely see Biden as yet another, if softer, version of the authoritarian corporatism that rules America.

1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Biden doesn't post videos or make speeches urging Antifa to commit insurrection.

Antifa doesn't identify with Biden, they're an antifascist movement that would likely see Biden as yet another, if softer, version of the authoritarian corporatism that rules America.

Nether does Trump

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Trump didn't do that either.

Biden and Harris were all for BLM continuing their violent protests though

You dont march on the capitol building and break in. Trump, trump jr, and rudy g used strong handed language, riled a very large group of people up, and repeatedly told them to march to the capitol. It's not okay here. Our society will not tolerate it from anyone.

• Dildo 1
8 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

Jesus people if you are conservative just find someone who is responsible to support who hasn't gone mad. 

This goes beyond Dem v Rep. Dyou really believe that was a free and fair election.The Italian in the above Maria Zack interview has given a sworn affidavit as to switching the votes during the election.Doesnt make it true of course,but worthy of investigation at least? Along with all the other claims of fraud and sworn affidavits

4 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

You dont march on the capitol building and break in. Trump, trump jr, and rudy g used strong handed languaged, riled a very large group of people up, and repeatedly told them to march to the capitol. It's not okay here. Our society will not tolerate it from anyone.

You ok pal? ?

Your society tolerated it fine when the Black Panthers did it (tooled up to the eyeballs).  What's changed?

Just now, Laichomoray said:

This goes beyond Dem v Rep. Dyou really believe that was a free and fair election.The Italian in the above Maria Zack interview has given a sworn affidavit as to switching the votes during the election.Doesnt make it true of course, but worthy of investigation at least?

Of course not - shut the debate down!

What was it George RR Martin said......

Just now, Laichomoray said:

This goes beyond Dem v Rep. Dyou really believe that was a free and fair election.The Italian in the above Maria Zack interview has given a sworn affidavit as to switching the votes during the election.Doesnt make it true of course,but worthy of investigation at least?

Yea I live here. The state legislatures are working overtime to jerry mander and suppress voting because the united states in changing. Less white people. Less republicans. The republicans will have to adapt to survive. And I hope they do because we do need a counter weight to the aoc, warren, sanders wing who propose things they cant show how to pay for. 

Yea I live here. The state legislatures are working overtime to jerry mander and suppress voting because the united states in changing. Less white people. Less republicans. The republicans will have to adapt to survive. And I hope they do because we do need a counter weight to the aoc, warren, sanders wing who propose things they cant show how to pay for. 

Aye?  How did Trump manage to increase support with Latino's and blacks then?

1 minute ago, PondHopper said:

True,but Trump increased the Black and Hispanic vote by 20% or so?  Any way this is about whether this was a fraudulent election.Until we find that out properly then youre going to have to 'tolerate' whats going on til the  electorate have confidence in the process. You should be asking yourself why Big Tech and the Dems keep trying to shut down dissenting voices

• Upvote 1
Just now, NEM said:

Aye?  How did Trump manage to increase support with Latino's and blacks then?

The non partisan answer is that black support after obama would dip slightly but blacks got biden elected and just secured him the senate a few days ago in reliably red georgia.

Latinos helped biden in arizona and nevada. Biden was not projected to win florida. The campaign didnt respond to the neg ads targeting cubans, and trump was able to run up the score there. Latinos are diverse. Mexicanos and Colombianos are way different than Cubanos.

The Gore/ Bush race was close. This one wasn't. Just more mail ins due to covid. Trump sued to keep the early ballots from being counted early and that's why the counting took longer. Ironically I think it's the only ellection lawsuit he won.

1 minute ago, Laichomoray said:

True,but Trump increased the Black and Hispanic vote by 20% or so?  Any way this is about whether this was a fraudulent election.Until we find that out properly then youre going to have to 'tolerate' whats going on til the  electorate have confidence in the process. You should be asking yourself why Big Tech and the Dems keep trying to shut down dissenting voices

Big tech is worried about being tied to something bad happening. Like an oklahoma city bombing or something. This is a business decision on their part to protect themselves. 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nether does Trump

You're incorrect. 

He repeatedly uses couched language and dog whistling to do exactly that, but he sometimes uses overt language too when he's excited or thinks he can get away with it. 

"Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously? Okay, knock the hell - I promise you I will pay for the legal fees." would be an example of overt language. 

"Get him the hell out of here! Throw him out!" While his supporters were kicking and punching a protester would be an example of encouraging violence rather than de-escalating. 

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks." Would be an example of not so couched language. 

Had trump allowed early ballots to be counted early the election would have been called for biden early the night of.

Mitt Romney, Ben Sasse, and others are doing my country a great service by telling the truth. Go back to the drawing board and come back strong next election.

Trump is a used car salesman who only cares about himself. Nobody would want him around their wives or daughters. And he'll be fighting civil and criminal legal battles for the rest of his life.

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You're incorrect. 

He repeatedly uses couched language and dog whistling to do exactly that, but he sometimes uses overt language too when he's excited or thinks he can get away with it. 

"Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously? Okay, knock the hell - I promise you I will pay for the legal fees." would be an example of overt language. 

"Get him the hell out of here! Throw him out!" While his supporters were kicking and punching a protester would be an example of encouraging violence rather than de-escalating. 

"I love the old days. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks." Would be an example of not so couched language. 

He's never encouraged rioting, unlike Kamala Harris of course.