US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, The Boofon said:

Sort of explains it. Think I got a bit mixed up.

Soldiers saw next to no pussy during the war unless you count Ze Germans as pussies.

So close but so far 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

So you'll be getting your knickers in a twist about nothing in particular while ignoring fascist regimes around the world? 

Good work. 

What do you propose one should do to counter worldwide fascist regimes? 

I pay my subscription to the AntiFa news letter, and report directly to the head of Antifa Aberdeen. We try to impact things on a local level. 

Most of them were forced into it.

What's your thoughts on that?

Still representing a fascist organisation, Nazi Germany. Had to be exterminated. Unfortunately, many were young men who were forced into it. That's war for you, though. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

It was clearly obvious what you were trying to do. 

You're not on some higher intellectual platform. 

Didn't claim to be?

With some of the posters on here you've got to clear things up, is all. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I pay my subscription to the AntiFa news letter, and report directly to the head of Antifa Aberdeen. We try to impact things on a local level. 

Protests outside relevant embassies for a start,encouraging boycotts on certain countries products, proactive help for refugees from fascistic regimes? 

Aberdeen isn't currently run by fascists so 'local level' isn't going to do much. 

What does your membership get you?

A few stickers and a can of paint?

Communist privileges. We exclusively target small businesses to vandalise. I then get to eat whatever I want from what we steal from Tesco's. Worth the £9.99 a month. 

Protests outside relevant embassies for a start,encouraging boycotts on certain countries products, proactive help for refugees from fascistic regimes? 

What countries would you suggest we start with, I'll bring it up at the next meeting? 

1 minute ago, The Boofon said:

Fucking hell. ??

It's all paid in cash, so the government can't track the members. Have to wear a black hoody as well. 

It's the bollocks. 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

What type of businesses were the naughty Germans burning and vandalising and what businesses do Antifa target present day. 

Tesco's. 

Fascist cunts. 

You're the anti fascist I'm sure you'll be aware of them

Aye, America. 

Like I said. To the point where people are reporting graffiti that says "Fuck Trump" as Antifa vandalism. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

America isn't a fascist country. The election they just had should've been a clue. 

I think you're confusing fascism with an undemocratic country. The most recent administration were fascist. Shown further by their attempts to undermine the democratic outcome of the election results.  

Antifas goal is to oppose fascism where and when they see it, it's an ideology. It's not an organisation as such, rather like minded people meet up and work together to protest or de platform those with fascist views. They've done a great job in outing the KKK coppers and what not in the states. 

46 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Is the head of Antifa Aberdeen of a specific gender at all?

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think you're confusing fascism with an undemocratic country. The most recent administration were fascist. Shown further by their attempts to undermine the democratic outcome of the election results.  

Antifas goal is to oppose fascism where and when they see it, it's an ideology. It's not an organisation as such, rather like minded people meet up and work together to protest or de platform those with fascist views. They've done a great job in outing the KKK coppers and what not in the states. 

Basically you just declare anyone you don't like 'fascist' and ignore real fascists. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Basically you just declare anyone you don't like 'fascist' and ignore real fascists. 

No. Not really. 

Can you give me fascists I'm ignoring? 

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Magic. So you report to someone who doesn't exist.

Perfect.

Cheers now.

Need to up your game in here Consi. Suggest you fuck off back to the gaylord forum and vandalise the McInnes thread.

He's got about 5 of you cunts hanging on his every post.

Making mugs of every one of you this morning. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

He really isn't. 

Its as obvious as a cock on a man what he was doing. 

Yet you're all still biting like fuck. ?

1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Hes your little apprentice though, only right you give him a pat on the bottom. 

Is he? First I've heard. Noising cunts up isn't my exclusive domain, although I do accept I'm probably the best at it (not that I do it often).