US Presidential Election 2020

Bebo

US Presidential Election 2020  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2020 Presidential Election?

• Trump
    • Biden

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

There is huge irony and pathos in the £9.99 per month charge and your "£10" highlights this. This strategy is as old as the hills, a capitalist "trick" to delude their customers that it's cheaper than it is.

This only works on very thick cunts of course, of which there is an inexhaustible supply but for Antifa to engage the same tactics on their target market speaks volumes about them and their spastic supporters. You couldn't make it up. 

Another one @Parklife

Love and solidarity to you my friend.

Just now, The Boofon said:

Would have thought you were referring to the complete pansies in this day and age from your generation.

If you're saying every single person currently alive is the same I'd say that's a stretch.

No, I'm saying folk who were 16-30 in 1939 would more than likely detest the modern world and all its inhabitants. 

Was pretty obvious, surprised you missed it.

33 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

A man who talks so much shit that his own channel's lawyers argued (successfully) that what he says is not to be believed, as it is  'non-literal commentary', 'exaggeration' and not 'stating actual facts;'.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020) :: Justia

Pretty much like most mainstream media ?

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Attempting to group an entire generation as one is pretty dumb, IYAM. Surprised you'd do that. 

I'm sure the war dead from WWII would love to hear the moaning of middle aged people adamant that wearing a mask on their face or finding a cure for illness is a conspiracy and something to fight against.

4 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

It wasn't if you say it wasn't. Wouldn't want you coming round to mine and milkshaking me.

I've not paid my fees this month so will have to wait til I pay up before I'm allowed to milkshake anyone.