Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

We were discussing someone's sexual attraction. I gave my opinion on it. 

Sit down and shut up. Stop look for a fight with me. It's really, really fucking boring. 

Who's "we"? you volunteered your opinion and now you are getting arsey when someone offers their opinion. 

Maybe keep your opinions to yourself if you don't want to hear criticism, otherwise suck it up.

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Who's "we"? you volunteered your opinion and now you are getting arsey when someone offers their opinion. 

Maybe keep your opinions to yourself if you don't want to hear criticism, otherwise suck it up.

8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Anyway I've no idea why I'm discussing this with a proven mysogynistic sleazeball so fucking stick it up your pumper @Parklife

Fucking hell. What terrible trolling. So obvious. 

A sad wee loser with a grudge. Get over it man. It's only the internet. 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What's your routine before bedtime? I have a pish and brush my teeth if I can be arsed. Then I put on some tunes on the sleep timer and fall asleep within about 15 minutes( most nights)

I don't have a routine which is probs why I E got bags under my eyes that'd fear a man

14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I haven't given a yay or nay yet either way.  Merely commented that she's a fat fucking pig, which she clearly is.  

Yet she has an attractive face, that is probably airbrushed to fuck and in the flesh looks like a monkey with monkeypox elbow. 

I've certainly done worse, but must remain loyal to my pointless anti-fat Hat crusade. 

Nay nay and thrice nay. 

What a fucking bent shot.

Poofy fucking cunt.

I thank you.

15 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I haven't given a yay or nay yet either way.  Merely commented that she's a fat fucking pig, which she clearly is.  

Yet she has an attractive face, that is probably airbrushed to fuck and in the flesh looks like a monkey with monkeypox elbow. 

I've certainly done worse, but must remain loyal to my pointless anti-fat Hat crusade. 

Nay nay and thrice nay. 

Plumper ladies are much more comfortable. 

I went out with the skinniest bird in the anorexia ward in Cornhill many years ago and pulling her dry hole onto my robert by her protruding hip bones wasn't much fun i tell thee. 

20 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You just don't see women like that often where I am. 

For you mad First World cunts you're tripping around them everywhere, in your Greggsys, chippies, mental health clinics, woke festivals and food banks. 

It's bound to alter your perceptions. 

You give every straight guy in the world a choice between her and Ariana Grande (which, ironically means Ariana Large in latin languages), the magazine lassie loses 99 times out of 100.  The west is fat bastard zone now and because there's more, they're trying to mindfuck people into fancying fatties and shaming anyone that dares say a word in defiance. 

I'd throw myself genitals first in to an arena bombers safe space for a chance to suck the cock of the last guy who fucked this real laaydeee.   I thank you. 

ariana.jpg

Here, I saw a cracker of a picture of AG the other day. I always thought she was latino. Turns out she’s as white as a quine fae fogie. Pic incoming 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I am telling the truth, you are an arsehole.

You're telling you're truth, not THE truth. 

Fortunately for me, your truth is just the musings of a daft auld cunt who takes the internet too seriously and who's struggling to adapt to an ever-changing world. 

I take no heed of the "truth" espoused from such people. 

Have a wonderful weekend now. ?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

I thought she was latino as well. She's of Italian descent going back to her grandparents. i couldn't name any of of her songs tbh.

Ive seen her live at the Hydro, a surprise to all i imagine. 

The bitch can sing, can have a touch of the nasals if im to critique but shes sexy as fuck.

The biggest negative was the crowd was a hive of screeching homosexuals and kids, i wasn't used to the high pitch. ..... I left my kids to enjoy it while i took a little tickler in the lavvy and chatted up some mums in the foyer. 

Break Free is her banger, give it a whirl. Decent pop toe tapper. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Sometimes you get dragged to these things by your kids and you actually enjoy them. See WWE and Noddy Live! for me. 

Black Veil Brides surprised me, i thought id hate them. High screech factor again though. 

Bear in the big blue house was an absolute spectacular event.