Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The world. 

- The greatest man of our time who has helped millions of people out of despair and on to a path with a bright future. 

Consi.

- Spectre faced hypocritical cunt who refuses to call men with big meaty cocks dangling between their hairy thighs, women. 

Wise up yi wee goat. 

Away and clean your room Grayso, min

Kermit the frogs instructions 

7 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Got a tranny that does that.

So how can I be transphobic?  My cleaners one. 

hahaha.  YUS !!

I'm old enough to remember you saying some other stuff like that and asking me to delete my post that quoted it. 

Stop acting the big cunt now and go clean your room, read your self help book, and run from your council tax. 

Bellend.

5 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Willy Woke'a

A grown man who adores a guy who writes self help books. 

Stop eating your veg and clean your room mun.

Also get addicted to painkillers whilst preaching to everyone else how they should live. 

Awa n shite. 

14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

jordan-peterson.gif

Who you rooting for today Boogie son?

I want new Huns misery forever so I won't be too devastated to see the paedos in pink win their 2nd real trophy in my lifetime.

Lord knows they've suffered enough that mob. 

It's a toss up, despise both. 

Ultimately though, if Rangers came out this season having won nothing, after all the pomp and fanfare around how pure amazing they are, that would be ultimate hilarity. 

If Hearts win it just makes me jealous, that would be what? 4 Scottish cups in my lifetime, when I've seen us win 0. 

I'll go for Hearts win, but only marginal.   

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Aye.

Games an absolute bogey.  Fuck sake, Johnny No Cups. 

Some of my best mates are Jambos.  In a WhatsApp group with 5 of them.  The only Hibee.  Cunts from school likes.  Proper mates.

Got my Hibs group an all.  Good guys but we're only pals because of the support.

I've never been threatened or intimidated by any Jambo in a pub on Easter Road on match day (Huns) and I can't bring myself to hate Hearts as they're such a pathetic joke of a club with very fat supporters.

Won't be watching.  In a huff.

Be putting your feet up at the swamp?

26 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Out on the bike.

I've made a new friend who's always asking me to go out drinking with him.  He'll pull out the bag of cocaine and steam in.

Good guy but I've seen that all before.  Steering well clear.

Couple of beers on my own at the forecourt. 

Yourself?

Few beers and watch the final. 

Enjoy x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grays Babylon 1875

JP responds to fat cunt in a bikini on a sports magazine cover Twitter nonsense. First time I've heard him swear.   You listening @CCB III #owned

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
25 minutes ago, Parklife said:

"A hip to waist ratio of .68" 

He sounds like an American Peter Dow. 

or a Canadian one. 

23 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Quite a strange phenomenon, dictating to men who they should find attractive. Imagine men telling woman they should fancy short beer bellied guys.

Fuck sake Mary.  Did you even watch the video?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Short, yes. Not in bad shape though. Anyway, answer the question. Why did you ask if I even watched it? I thought maybe you had a point to make?

I'd felt you missed the point of the video and what he meant in the tweet.

He wasn't telling anyone what they should find attractive.  That's mental.  He was saying that that bag of shit woman shouldn't be on that sports magazine cover and fuck anyone that disagrees with that.

2 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He wasn't telling anyone what they should find attractive.  That's mental.  He was saying that that bag of shit woman shouldn't be on that sports magazine cover and fuck anyone that disagrees with that.

Would you let her suck you off min?

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

He wasn't telling anyone what they should find attractive.  That's mental. 

You've got the wrong end of the stick Spud. I meant the magazine was trying to tell men what they should find attractive.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You've got the wrong end of the stick Spud. I meant the magazine was trying to tell men what they should find attractive.

I see. 

I don't think they were.  Only a damaged fool could possibly find that attractive. 

They were exploiting the lass. 

16 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Would you let her suck you off min?

With the lights off, certainly.

39 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I agree, but not because she's a tubby, but because she isn't a sportswoman. 

Plenty sportspeople are fat fucks, look at Sumo, Golf, Darts, Baseball etc... you can be eating a hamburger while 'playing' those 'sports' and being 400lbs doesn't impede your ability to do so. 

But just being fat isn't, so far as I can tell, a sport. 

Basically SI just went "Here's a fat lass". 

Well, fuck, you might as well have a panda or a tomato plant on the cover, because they're as much a sportsperson as that heavily airbrushed fatty is.