Thread O Twitter

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 hours ago, Parklife said:

It'd imagine that's how making a tv show for no viewers might feel actually. 

Couple of years ago if you walked in the pub and he was there, you'd maybe nod and say "cliff wanker' under your breath.

Today you'd probably shout WANKER at his face and give him the 5 knuckle shuffle gesture.

He's a professional apologist for being Scottish, who referred to the highland clearances as the population of the highlands being given the opportunity to spread their wings and see the world........

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Couple of years ago if you walked in the pub and he was there, you'd maybe nod and say "cliff wanker' under your breath.

Today you'd probably shout WANKER at his face and give him the 5 knuckle shuffle gesture.

He's a professional apologist for being Scottish, who referred to the highland clearances as the population of the highlands being given the opportunity to spread their wings and see the world........

He's a fucking arsehole, that's for sure. 

He's made a good wee niche for himself these days though. Talking nonsense and stoking the flames of the culture war must make more money than talking history. 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He certainly seems to aggravate folk(cue "he doesn't aggravate me" posts)

Certainly pisses me off. 

He's a man with little conviction, moral fibre. He's a shill. Knows what certain people want to hear and is happy to regurgitate it all the way to the bank. 

Do we know he believes what he says? Does he know if he believes what he says?

That doesn't matter anymore. As long as someone is enjoying him saying it. 

He's not the only cunt. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

He's a fucking arsehole, that's for sure. 

He's made a good wee niche for himself these days though. Talking nonsense and stoking the flames of the culture war must make more money than talking history. 

It's a coup for the station to have got him.  They must have caught him mid breakdown and he's just went, FUCK IT. 

The rest of the hosts on that channel look like they've all escaped from Arkham and now spend their nights chewing their own toenails in a wheelie bin outside the University of Hull. 

44 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Certainly pisses me off. 

He's a man with little conviction, moral fibre. He's a shill. Knows what certain people want to hear and is happy to regurgitate it all the way to the bank. 

Do we know he believes what he says? Does he know if he believes what he says?

That doesn't matter anymore. As long as someone is enjoying him saying it. 

He's not the only cunt. 

You really must've studied the guy.

Either that or you've jumped to conclusions because you perceive him as being on the other "side"

I strongly suspect it's the latter.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I was just thinking the same thing.

Look at this cunt Mary.  Elton Johns Bo Selectah character looked more realistic than this.  Fucking hell. 

20 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Look at this cunt Mary.  Elton Johns Bo Selectah character looked more realistic than this.  Fucking hell. 

I recognise him, used to present a Jeremy Beadle style hidden camera show called Balls Of Steel. Ch4 I think it was on. The lassie Thaila Zucchi that played the honeypot was stunning.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I recognise him, used to present a Jeremy Beadle style hidden camera show called Balls Of Steel. Ch4 I think it was on. The lassie Thaila Zucchi that played the honeypot was stunning.

He's a fanny faced fud mouth.

At least he smiles and has a snazzy yellow tie I suppose.

Needs to get out and find proper work though.

And a haircut.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

You really must've studied the guy.

Either that or you've jumped to conclusions because you perceive him as being on the other "side"

I strongly suspect it's the latter.

What conviction does he have if he's changing his opinion for money?

Guys like him are ten a penny. Sensationalist cunts only there to entertain. 

He's not kicking about to further anyones understanding, only to entrench deeper presupposed ideas about a certain 'enemy.' 

Do have to laugh that the kind of person who watches GB news views a bunch of kids with nose rings, blue hair and hairy armpits as their cultural enemy. 

26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What conviction does he have if he's changing his opinion for money?

Guys like him are ten a penny. Sensationalist cunts only there to entertain. 

He's not kicking about to further anyones understanding, only to entrench deeper presupposed ideas about a certain 'enemy.' 

Do have to laugh that the kind of person who watches GB news views a bunch of kids with nose rings, blue hair and hairy armpits as their cultural enemy. 

So you have studied him? @Parklife

he must have at least one viewer.